No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beek's seem happy and the kids are cute. It's...nice.

But a home birth?! She's KRAYE!
    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• New profile of the Beek: http://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzma...r-trapped-in-a

Van Der Beek’s appreciation for Dawson’s Creek — both for its place in TV history and what it did for his career — is clear. But he speaks about the show with some distance, which makes sense after over a decade off the air. It’s also essential: Dawson’s intrinsic earnestness has made it ripe for parody, and that’s something Van Der Beek embraces.

“It has been fun to skewer it, which I always did privately anyway,” he says. “You can’t play a character that sweet for that long and not have a dark humor about it. At least if you’re me.”

Even Stupin, who ushered Dawson’s Creek into being, appreciates the irony with which the former star now approaches it.

“One of the things that I love about what James has done in his subsequent work is there’s a real sense of humor and self-awareness,” he says.
      Maybe it's because I loved Apt 23 so much, but I am fully giving in to my new-found fondness for the Beek. I kinda like what he has grown into, no joke.

Comment

• KH with Jared Eng: http://instagram.com/p/kXU7snr0q6/

I can't even with the sad looking Marchesa.

Comment

• She looked PINCHED in da face.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• KH recently RTed KB about asshole paparazzi, but she's gonna pose with Just Jared who posts those pap pics of her and Suri. Ok, then. Maybe be more consistent, Hollywood stars and peeps won't roil their eyes at you whenever you act like your privacy is being violated without your participation.

Comment

• She appears to be holding in a fart while also thinking about how long it's been since she's had solid food.
              "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• I even don't hate La Holmes or Marchesa (well, not all the time), but that looks CHEAP, yo. The waist looks elastic(?!) I guess the things that are maybe as uncomfortable to me: Banks' slip/spanx-exposing knee pop and Olivia Palermo's whole deal.

Comment

• Anna Kendrick won both rounds in those photos, for sure, and Toledo looks like she knows it.
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Bearded Josh Alert!:

Josh Jackson ‏@VancityJax 16m
                    Dear life... You are awesome. Thanks, josh pic.twitter.com/taWVigCKuL

Comment

• For some reason I feel the awesomeness might be related not only to the great day on the slopes but the old dude in photo with him. No idea who it is, though.

Comment

• That's Life, obvs!

Comment

• I love snow fiend The J! He might be my favorite version actually. They're up in Whistler and seem to have gone there from NYC. I'm thinking they spent Valentine's Day in NY and then took off for skiing sometime over the weekend. So over the past couple of weeks, they've done NYC-Berlin-NYC-Whistler. No other couple loves planes as much as DK and The J, for real. Another pic:

Comment

• He was so excited to take his pic with somebody who wasn't a chubby Dawson's addict (like virtually ALL of his fan pics appear to be).

Comment

• She's probably a Torvson.

Comment

• I still can't get over these silly overalls.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X