No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andie McPhee sighting! She's 46, WHAT!? And she looks way younger than her age, but also not that great because her hair is wack. I don't know, you guys.

Comment

• Her boobs look saggy too.

46 lol
      Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Dude, if I could have those arms at 46, I'd be wearing a doofy smile, too. Good for her.

But yeah, not the best dress for that bosom and it's issues.

Comment

• Anyone could have those arms if they exercised enough.

She looks great for 46, no question.
          Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Anyone could have those arms if they exercised enough.
            That's such a big IF!

She must have worked crazy hard to get them.

I should do more of these salmon ladder thingys I guess.

. . . or I could just get off the damn couch occasionally.

Comment

• How did they cast her to play a teen? HOW.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• From the same casting group who thought that JVDB was a good "romantic lead" (well not that that was Dawson's only part here, but it's clear that we were supposed to root for he and Joey to get together) ? I do give them credit for finding MW and JJ, though.

Comment

• I don't know if this is new, but I hadn't seen it before.

James Van Der Beek hopes the rumours of a Dawson’s Creek reunion would have “ground to a halt” by now.

The 36-year-old actor played a heightened version of himself in Don’t Trust the B---- in Apartment 23. In one episode of the TV show he attempted to reunite the stars of his break-through programme Dawson’s Creek, which Katie Holmes, Michelle Williams and Joshua Jackson also appeared in.

“I kind of hoped it would grind those wheels to a halt in terms of getting asked about it,” he told parade.condenast.com, when asked if that paved the way for a reunion. “Kevin [Williamson, Dawson’s creator] said very eloquently that it’s not going to happen. As flattering as it is that anybody cares about work I did ten or 12 years ago…”

James portrayed introspective Dawson Leery in the show, which ran from 1998 until 2003. Far from being upset when it finally finished, the actor can remember feeling joyous that it had come to an end.

“I got Dawson’s when I was 20, so I was 26 by the time it was done. I couldn’t wait to be done. I just wanted to be free. I was like a kid on the last day of school. I just wanted to be out for the summer, and to start my life too,” he recalled. “Every year for nine months out of the year, I’d have to go back and play someone five years younger. And just in terms of life, it felt like it would be really good to leave that behind and not to have to constantly delve back five years and play somebody my own age.”

James is now married to Kimberly Brook and they have three children together. He tries to be as hands on as possible with the little ones and enjoys being around to put them to bed.

His eldest is daughter Olivia, three, who is still blissfully unaware of what her dad does for a living.

“Every once in a while, if I’m on TV, I’ll see if she notices. And she’ll go ‘Daddy!’ and that’s about it. I think she just thinks everybody’s on TV,” he laughed.
                  No one cares about the work YOU did, Beek! Errybody jonesing for a Creek reunion just wants to see RLTL making out again, duh!

Comment

• Right? Like we're allll dying to see what DAWSON is up to? Puh-lease.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Sorry Beek, you have no room to complain about the days when you had a steady income on a show that lasted more than a season. STFU. Alimony payments, Beek!
                      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• In news that comes as a surprise only to brand new babies, Holmes and Yang is now kaput. Tacky move blaming your partner, Toledo, especially as I've never seen that lady apart from press shots with you. But it does fall in line with the personality that Daddy's Special Snowflake would have, I guess.

Comment

• Should've gone with the designer baby shiz before Jessica Alba did.

Comment

• KH's Elle cover:

Gotta say, I like it. Hate the coat thing-y, but the face looks good. They airbrushed her, but not to the point of plasticity.

Comment

• V. pretty.

And then that jacket.

Another:
                              Last edited by LaaLaa; 03-05-2014, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• I've come to the realization that part of me loves Katie Holmes. I can't even explain it. It's a Joey Potter thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X