No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I resign to that every time she says her favorite food is vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting and vanilla sprinkles, I can hear Issie internet-cackling, and I STILL like her.

Comment

• Toledo returning to TV: http://tvline.com/2014/03/07/katie-h...vense-project/

In a major coup for ABC, Katie Holmes is plotting a return to TV in the network’s Dangerous Liasons-esque high society drama pilot written by Richard LaGravenese (Behind the Candelabra), TVLine has learned.
      The potential series, which will be set in modern day New York, finds Holmes playing Ann, a woman of education and breeding, who has never used those advantages for power over others. She’s smart, stylish and genuinely down to earth (it’s basically the Michelle Pfeiffer role). Ann runs a philanthropic foundation with her husband. When Philip (Rufus Sewell) and Margot (still uncast) make a bet and destroy Ann’s perfect marriage, Ann learns to play the game and becomes the ultimate match for Philip.
      Taylor Hackford will direct the pilot.
      If the project gets picked up to series, this would mark Holmes first full-time TV gig since her Dawson’s Creek days. The actress will next be seen in the Tribeca Film Festival-bound dark comedy Miss Meadows.
      Revenge/Scandal type role. Hmm.

<insert obligatory desire for Joshua Jackson to have a guest starring part.>
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Kinda sounds like she's playing herself? Or at least the public perception of herself.

<insert obligatory desire for Joshua Jackson to have a guest starring part.>
        I'd rather see DK have a guest starring part, actually. You gotta admit, that would be awesome.

Comment

• It would be fun but you're not re-watching The Creek so you do not understand! We need them on screen together one more time FOR SCIENCE
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I don't get why she agreed to do an abc show. They're in a really bad place and Paul Lee hasn't been fired yet. I'd have expected CBS something. I wish her character was closer to the one she had in Thank you for smoking. I loved her when she was conniving. Suits her far better then the do gooder too cute thing.

Comment

• It does sound like she'll be playing herself which is probs good since it's really the only thing she can do successfully as an actress.

Comment

• If she's going to play herself, why not a show about a Midwestern father helping his former teen idol daughter escape a loveless marriage within a dangerous, high profile celebrity cult?! Bah.

Comment

• Probs 'cause Toledo likes to play up the prep school version of herself a la Goop and likes to down play her Drew Carey Ohio roots.

Comment

• Yang is at least 50% to blame for KH's stunted personal style in my mind, so meh. Don't let the door hit your ass, etc. KH looked fantastic for Miu Miu and I still think she should've clung to Posh if she wanted to dabble in fashion, but maybe now she can hire someone who isn't afraid of more editorial looks and won't let her dress like the Governor of Borington. More Givenchy, please.

More here, way big.
                    Last edited by LaaLaa; 03-17-2014, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Wow. That is gorge.

Tell mr.o I want to be buried in that dress.

Comment

• Then she wears this to Disney World: http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.co...s-hair-photos/ a fedora and coochie-cutter jeans shorts?
                        "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• Is she being paid to be there?

Comment

• I don't think so. Tina Fey's fam was there at the same time- I think it's just spring break?

The celeb kid pics ban is suddenly strange when all the tabs get is that pic of an adult lady with Minnie Mouse.

Comment

• OH YES. That's why I'm deeply confused.

So am I seriously in a Suri blackout for life? FUCKING KBELL.

Comment

• I'm a little confused too. I thought that the kids' pics would be just blurred off.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X