No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW for LV again is crazy pretty again.

Comment

• Gorgeous. I love the way LV styles her for their campaigns. I also like these new bags. I'm not a fan of any of their monogrammed stuff, but these look like awesomely functional bags for work. I'm kinda shopping for a new one, but haven't found anything that I like as much as the one I have now.

In non-news, Toledo is not dating JSegs, I guess? Link

Comment

• Well, I would hope not. I have a hard time imagining that on any level. A man who was once in love with MW, isn't going to fall for Toledo, right?

Comment

• If he were drinking pretty heavily, maybe?

Comment

• I like that NOT dating someone is cause for a headline.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Valid point, but I never would've imagined MW with a mainstream actor like Seegs until it happened. Anyhoo, Toledo, whoever's next, may he be tall.

Comment

• Toledo at a Tiffany party. I really really hope the DJ played "Oh What A Night" at some point.

I think this is the same event that MDubs went to last year with her long lost sister Carey Mulligan.

Comment

• These pictures make me want to carry 5lb weights around all day.

Comment

• I was just talking to a trainer at my gym about how to get Lupita N'yongo's arms. I was like, "Oh I have to lift things? NVM, THEN."

Comment

• Is that Kate Bosworth? And why is she dressed like Marilyn?
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• KDubs talked to EW about the Creek finale. Nothing revelatory, but he does nix the idea of a reunion show again.

The only thing that would have made the finale better for me is if they had taped that one conversation between P/Jo in the car that someone leaked from the script. I would have bought the DVD for that one missing scene, man.

Comment

• Ahem! WHAT scene?

Comment

• Ugh, Google is not helping me find it for you, bb!

Basically, it's Pacey and Joey in the car after that scene where they are driving with Dawson. So they drop him off and Pacey makes her get up and sit with him in the front seat saying something like he's not her chauffer. And then they start talking about what it would be like if they were together and she asks him what he thinks it would be like. So then he kisses her and tells her it'd be like that except every day. And that was it.

But they never even filmed it because KDubs or somebody wanted Joey's choice to be more of a surprise and that scene basically gave it all away.

I know it got posted on TWoP at one point and maybe even on FF's spoiler thread? But I can't find it anywhere now.

Comment

• Ughhhh, how could I not know of this! But I'm glad the kiss ended up on the dance floor so that Pacey was all James Bond about it while Joey's face was like "Ah SHIT, I still feel ALIVE." It's such a delightful contrast to Dawson's smug assumption that he was making her nervous when she was actually just nauseated from dread of telling him The Truth.

I'm convinced that some precious creep out there has all the dailies we crave.

Comment

• I remember that scene! It was definitely on FF spoilers thread because I remember DJers (Monica M?) being OUTRAGED for them having a scene like that while Jen was DYING! (had just died?) Like they had ever given a fuck for Jen before.

Didn't someone here post Monica M's breakdown at the FF spoiler thread? I think she mentions that scene there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X