No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe such a scene was in the offing and they never even filmed it. I had never even heard of it before and now I'm bitter.

Comment

• That scene is like a phantom limb to me.
      Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I remember reading about that scene. Monica M's rant does mention it (it's on the wiki.) All she says is that Pacey makes a snarky comment like, "Did you see his face when I dropped him off first?" and then Joey starts to say that their kiss at the wedding seems trivial in light of Jen's collapse, which I guess segues into them kissing again.

Is La Holmes the face of Bobbi Brown in the US or is it just an overseas thing? Because I can't walk through any of the malls here without her simpering at me from their posters.

Comment

• Yeah, but soon it'll be Kate Upton, too.

I wonder what horrible couple MonicaM loves today.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaaLaa View Post
            I wonder what horrible couple MonicaM loves today.
            Chair.

sigpic

Comment

• I think someone mentioned boybands at some point.
              "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• Seems right.

Again, KH's and Biel's arms look like they were lifting weights using the Mindy Kaling method of imagining you're about to exact revenge on someone.

Comment

• This seems relevant.

I'm pretty sure I watched this while IM'ing with Herman one night.
                  "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.---Kanye

Comment

• That's a great interview. The J not only admits to being a smoker, but also talks about the 'commitment' rings *and* pranking JVDB.

Comment

• Bangs!

http://www.gofugyourself.com/fugs-an...stival-04-2014

BANGS OF SADNESS.

I dig the coat, though.

Comment

• I don't mind those bangs at all.

Comment

• She hasn't tasted a carb in months.
                          Its just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yikes. It's always an overpose or an underpose. Whyyyy. At least hand in front pocket doesn't look like an ass scratch.

Comment

• Her new hair cut is atrocious. The bangs are like her very own window to blandness. I don't get how she reps Alterna Haircare and Bobbi Brown, but then shows up to places like this:

And that dress is inexplicable to me. The hip ears are like framing her pooch and the hemming on the bottom straight up looks like a home job. Plus, I guess she felt like she couldn't wear a bra with it or something, but her boobs are migrating towards her belly button. Just, I mean, whyyyyyyyyy, though?

Comment

• I like the color of that dress, but that's pretty much it. The length is terrible, the fabric is terrible . . . . and yes, the hair cut is all wrong for her face.

Didn't we just see her looking gorgeous recently?

Just a week ago:

She's so cute there. I love that sweater and her hair looks great. I think it's time for a better evening-look stylist. Maybe she should call Ilaria, just saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X