No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Horowitz was literally the best thing to ever happen to celebrity promo. It's like he's all of us.

Comment

• Bwa! That. was. fantastic. I miss the funny.

Comment

• Yes, it's when he does stuff like this that I love him the most. More funny please.

Comment

• That? That was my world.
          sigpic

Comment

• So...anybody else going to Austin in June?
            Pack your bags for Austin now because you're going to be booking a trip there very, very soon. Wh...
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Aw! The panel sounds so official, though. I wish it were more like a group shit-talk about those four brats KW cast as the leads.

Comment

• No actors whatsoever? Not even Jack McPhee?
                sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, it's such a shame none of the actors will be at ATX. Not surprising, though.

I love love love this jacket on KH:

Dress is cute, too . . . but I'm side-eyeing the topknot.

Comment

• And the shoe choice is boresville, but I still kinda love that she's unfixably bland.

Miss Meadows got shittay reviews that mostly blame the director.

Comment

• It's specifically a writer's room reunion. So the cast would not have been invited.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Outside of Busy and MW besties 4esties, this is all we'll ever get of any of the grown-up Core together, I feel. When this pic came out, I literally loled "CAUGHT, bitches!"

I just noticed she's sitting in a hedge.
                        Last edited by LaaLaa; 11-14-2014, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Awww, I love this pic.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I've always thought that pic was insane because...she's sitting on a hedge. And looks super happy about it. She's kinda posing with the hedge? It's amazing.

Comment

• YOU GUYS.

James Van Der Beek @vanderjames
                              ∑ 5h5 hours agoThe most pleasant run-ins can happen in the most unexpected places... @VancityJax

I'm just bummed there wasn't a hedge around for them to sit on.

Comment

• I will never get a Josh and Katie pic. It's the holy grail for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X