• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's looking fine at the TCA panel:

Comment

• Haircut!
      sigpic

Comment

• He looks hot and all, but I'm starting to get bitter about how little we (will ever) know about this breakup! TomKat gave us fucking deposition transcripts. All DK is giving are the same ol' emo screenshots of some teen's emo insta posts. A million sighs.

Comment

• The cucumber thing came out though. And was Olivia Munn all speculation or some evidence? So that kinda came out too. Things have a way of coming out eventually. Also, DK kinda seems to me like the kind who might share more than she's supposed to (intentionally or not) sooner or later. I think more will come out..... eventually*. (Nothing as detailed as deposition transcripts but surely more interesting!)

*This could also be wishful thinking

Comment

• Oh Laa, you made me go and look at her insta. Maybe he went sockless as a shout out to her.

@hijean Possibly final update: Joshua Jackson with no socks, knew I could count on Pacey
            I know he's a grudge bearer and probably doesn't like the hullabaloo from RLTLers but if it's true he's not in contact with Toledo, how can he bear not to get the full deets about the Tomkat years first hand? It makes no sense to me.

Comment

• If anyone is up for tracking the potential return of the Dirty please feel free. It will probably mean trawling FF though.
              Last edited by Laura; 08-14-2016, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• I don't know what she's wearing, but clearly DK taught him to like women who show up in weird outfits. She doesn't have quite DK's skill for that, though. I cannot find bigger pictures than the ones on FF.

RLTL alert: the J was attending a retirement party for A-Rod, and Jamie Foxx was at that party, but no sign of Toledo.

Comment

• If I were The J, I'd ask randos to walk in with me errywhere. I mean, how fun! Mysteryyyyy.

Comment

• He arrived with that mess at 2 a.m. and left at 4 a.m.? <3

IT IS ON, PEOPLE. So excited.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• He's winning this breakup, for real.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Wow. He looks very hot on that one

Comment

• No new news but I just wanted to refer back to these quotes from 2012 to sum up my feelings on the maybe return of the Dirty -

Issie:
                          No, dudes! Dirty J makes me sad! He's like Wooderson on Dazed and Confused. I can't crush on a man like that in my 30s. He would be too pathetic.
                          I don't like reading about Dirty J. Maybe 'cause I can get the same stuff reading about Charlie Sheen and I don't want The J to be Charlie Sheen. I want better for him! Like, when the original Sundance trip happened and there was all that noise about how he gave some rando herpes and her friend went on FF and said it was true, I was like, "Ew, I can't take it." Plus, when people are too gross IRL, it kills my crush, so at the root of all this is really just my own crush preservation tactics taking effect. My grossness threshold is somewhere around Prince Harry. Any more than that and you're off my radar.
                          Laa:
                          I am the rope in your tug of war over The Dirty J vs. European Suit Wearing Adult Man J. Perhaps as long as he appears clean and unbloated as he does his dirty?

On one hand, how could this be over? He's not 22 anymore, and I'm genuinely concerned that he will never be happy now! How shittay it would be if he didn't cheat at ALL and DK just wanted an out. After making such progress only to descend into some brokenhearted sub-Cloon!? Even though Kristin Cavallari's, like, pregnant now or something, that Kiebs comparison was TOO REAL. I keep imagining barely legal skanks all over the country rising like zombies because they can SMELL the breakup.

On the possibly more pathetic left hand, that 1950s promise ring was so embarrassing it made my face hurt. I loved their schmoopiness as much as anyone with ovaries, but he was always in it 220% and seemed to view her as his source of redemption and ticket to adulthood, and she seemed to regard him lovingly...as she would a pug she could dress up. He's too old to whore like he used to, but he's too old to go steady.
                          BIB maybe at this stage. At least he is so far maintaining the clean appearance so there's some hope.

Comment

• I AM VERRAY CONFLICTED.

Gonna compromise on being amused at The Dirtay if it's gets confined to like, the first year after the break-up, and then he gets cleaned up and domesticated again. In general, I like my cute boys partnered up and long term and very lovey dovey.

Although, I do agree that as long as he stays HAWT LIKE FIAH (as in the above pic, all chair leany and smiley scruff) I'll probs be fine with wevs he decides to do.

Comment

• I'm on the no long term dirtay team.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I need him to stay European Suit Wearing Adult J, even while his taste in dates includes whatever-that-was he was with the other night. I am cool with a brief period of skank-banging - every person's right after a breakup - but he's got to get to a classy woman and start cranking out the potato babies for me to be happy with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X