No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the break-up destroy poor Issie? I am actively worried about her.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I'm sad about the breakup, y'all, but life is bonkers right now. We got back from vacation, we took Mr. T to meet his teacher last night, he starts school on Monday, and G-man is going through a rough cranky stage that makes me sad/rage at the same time.

I feel a little like the Robsten crays when it comes to DK and The J. Like, I get that they're dunzo, but some part of my wackadoo shipper soul thinks it's not over forevah. Please feel free to mock me and disabuse me of these feels. They're legit dumb. I know this.

Love that the new poster brought awesome translated goods.

Comment

• feel a little like the Robsten crays when it comes to DK and The J. Like, I get that they're dunzo, but some part of my wackadoo shipper soul thinks it's not over forevah.

Well, until you start a tumblr blog that insists that DK and The J are still together (after they have been broken up for three years ) and have had two kids even though they are both publicly with other people, I don't think we need to stage an intervention. Not quite yet.

I'll get the banner ready just in case, though.

For the curious: https://thehknhaven.wordpress.com/ is till up and running, still claiming that Rob and Kristen are sekrit!marrieds and have sekrit!babiez, and that Kristen is dating fake girls and that Rob is fake engaged to Twigs just to distract from and cover up their sekrit!!marriage and sekrit!family. Yes, they claim Kristen has been pregnant TWICE in the past three years, even though she's about as skinny as a pole and has been filming nearly non-stop in that amount of time.

Comment

• Thinking they could get their shit together again eventually isn't cray, is it? I think it might depend on where his mind's really at while they're "just friends" and he's skankin'. If he doesn't activate his grudgey power, there's hope. Like he said in that one interview, to be without each other at this point would be like losing a limb. Whenever things end with a whimper, I always think there's a chance it's not irreconcilable.

So I guess I'll sit next to you on this train, Issie.

Comment

• Sorry, guys, I think it's ovah. Also, that person with that blog sounds crazy.
            sigpic

Comment

• At the moment I hope it is properly over. I have enough people flip-flopping over decisions in my real life without these two as well, thanks. I don't need to see them 'be friends'. If they haven't moved on with other people in a few months then maybe. I hope they'll be in different locations for a while now so the dust can settle.

ETA Oh god, they hate me!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...g-romance.html

Last edited by Laura; 08-20-2016, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• Three things. He still carries her luggage and she points out for more! Love it. Awful mom's jeans. They are still ovah.
                sigpic

Comment

• WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK.

Well, ovah or not, I'm moving this discussion back to the DK and J thread so we aren't spread out everywhere on this.

Comment

• Finally, we have a full size pic of The J's 'date' from the A-Rod party. Glorious to behold:

​​​​​​​http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...a-Jackson.html

Comment

• Is that actually clothing? It's like she's in some weird futuristic chastity garment.

Comment

• lol FKA Twigs's sister. I legitimately think that girl must be some kind of an artist

Comment

• Can I assume it's a costume party and he's just lame?

KH and Jamie Foxx were spotted again, but not really because no photos, of course.

Comment

• What is keeping this so secret? I get keeping it on the DL when you're not sure where shit is going but this is supposedly at least THREE YEARS.It's just weird.
                            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by vanessa View Post
                              It's like she's in some weird futuristic chastity garment.
                              Then her whole outfit might make sense - if this is the return of Dirty J then she may actually need some kind of chastity garment :P

Comment

• (as per Laa's post in the DK/J thread)

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment...s-scientology/

According to celebrity gossip site Radar Online, Holmes signed a five-year divorce contract with Cruise that forbids her to talk about her relationship or Scientology for five years.

"Katie signed a clause in her quickie divorce settlement that prevents her from embarrassing Tom in various ways, like talking about him or Scientology, or publicly dating another man for five years after the divorce," a source told Radar.

Holmes, according to the source, is allowed to date but must do so secretly and cannot let any boyfriend be around her daughter, Siri, whom she shares joint custody with Cruise.

"Katie wanted out of the marriage so badly, she agreed to the termsóand got $4.8 million in child support, plus another $5 million for herself," the source said.

If she breaks this contract, according to the source, she could lose the money from the divorce agreement. And with the deal over in 2017, Holmes could allegedly speak publicly for the first time about what she experienced while involved with Cruise and the Church of Scientology.

Does that even sound legal? Like, being able to force her to date like a total secretive weirdo for FIVE years? That's bonkers. But if this is true, I take back anything I said about her and JFoxx, because now all that dashing out backdoors and deny, deny, deny makes sense and wasn't their fault and HOLY HELL I hope those two have the biggest splashiest wedding EVER as soon as the contract is up and that they both wear FUCK YOU L.RON HUBBARD tshirts during the ceremony.

We need a Toledo Spills The Tea Countdown Clock, y'all!

Comment

Working...
                                X