No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still dying! High five, hacker with simple dreams.

Comment

• I'm not convinced it was a hack at all.

I need a "hey, looks like my account was hacked; if I sent you any weird messages, sorry!"
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Josh on Ellen, talking about how weird it is to be dating again after 10 years of being in a relationship:

http://previously.tv/ellen-the-ellen...esty-on-ellen/

Comment

• Jesus, he looks good.

Comment

• That was amazing.
            sigpic

Comment

• I'm still on reconciliation watch but it's much more interesting with him single. So far he's scrubbing up when it counts and just getting hotter.

If you haven't already, check out his episode of the Years of Living Dangerously and also episode 304 of The Affair (don't worry about the plot).

Comment

• God I love them: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOM_Ivgj...y=busyphilipps

Comment

• Ugh, their love is so cute it makes my face hurt.

Comment

• Beeksus, such pretty babies.

I need to go and update my Jen/Audrey fanfic tout suite.

Comment

• They both looks the same, the aging gods have been very kind! MDubs gave an interview a little while ago and she said Busy told her she was in a no-go zone right now for all relationships because everyone worth spending time with is partnered off and that she has to wait for the divorces to start rolling in before she can find a suitable partner. Hee.

In other news, The J is verray available and likes kids. The end.

Comment

• In other news, The J is verray available and likes kids. The end.

Oh, gurl. YAS.

Comment

• Heeeeeee! This makes me giddy even though he's totes not pretentious enough (yet) for her.

Comment

• Aw they seem like such cute friends. Maybe they can make a pack to hook up if neither is with anyone by 45!

Comment

• I am intrigued by this idea.

Comment

• Nothing beats this look of love, tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X