• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua Jackson Gets Cozy with a Mystery Brunette at Sundance

From People.com

BY MELODY CHIU@CHIUMELO

POSTED ON JANUARY 24, 2017 AT 1:45PM EST

The single life looks good on Joshua Jackson.

While attending the Marjorie Prime premiere after party at the Acura Studio on Monday night at the Sundance Film Festival, the actor — who split from longtime girlfriend Diane Kruger last summer — was spotted hitting it off with a mystery brunette.

According to a partygoer, the 38-year-old star of Showtime’s The Affair arrived solo at the bash and was in high spirits, drinking cocktails and dancing along to a Justin Timberlake song before getting close with the woman, who wore a floor-length orange dress.

“He was having a blast and at one point got really cozy with her,” says the onlooker. “They were dancing, and he really looked like he was having fun just living the single life.”

The duo continued partying at the Beatriz at Dinner after party at Chase Sapphire on Main. “They were making out at the bar for a good 45 minutes,” says an onlooker.

In December, Jackson opened up to Ellen DeGeneres on her show about navigating the dating world after his breakup.

“Things have changed a little bit since the last time I was single — maybe it was there, but I don’t remember all of [it],” he said. “I mean, everything in your phone now, right? There’s no more talking to people anymore! It’s been quite a big change.”

Comment

• You have just made isadora's day. Dirty J at Sundance is her favorite J. The only thing that could make this better for her is if he'd dyed his hair grapefruit before this month long ski trip.

Comment

• Michelle got a Supporting Actress Nom so hopefully we'll get to see the BFFs all over Busy's Instagram in their Oscar finery.

Comment

• Seriously do none of these people in bars know how to sneak a picture or video. Get with it people.

Saw michelle was nominated. Good for her. I wish she would do a comedy or something though. She has been playing the angst waif role for a while. Dick was a great movie and I think she would be great in something like that.

Comment

• Comment

• Possible heresy: grapefruit J is my least favorite J.

Comment

• YAS YAS YAS back to ass fucking at Sundance.

I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG.

*bans Vanessa*

It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So the plot thickens. Apparently JJ is at Sundance with Margarita and they are staying at same condo etc. Was she the mystery brunette and just not recognized or are they just "friends"' sharing a pad. Hmm

Here is the link as I was having trouble uploading from phone
                  Joshua Jackson was spotted getting close with a mystery woman at the Sundance Film Festival — all the details

Comment

• Oho! So, what's the deal with Sebastian Stan? He freaked out over the dog-walking and the gossip reports that she had found someone new and said he was still with Margarita. Since then, have Margo and Sebastian been splitsville? Well, Margo seems like a fun person, anyway.

So, I want to know who all chipped in on that condo. Margo put pictures of Jorma Taccone up on her IG. She said Taccone was her running buddy for Sundance. Taccone is friends with Dree who is at Sundance too, promoting their movie. I wonder if they're all together.
                    Last edited by Lynn866; 01-24-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• I think I prefer Grapefruit J to Grizzly Adams J.

Interesting gossip there. No wonder he's been looking so happy.

Comment

• Margarita at Sundance:

(with Seb's other ex, Dianna Agron).

With her hair up in a dim bar, I think you'd definitely call her a brunette. I mean, she's not a blonde anyway.

He freaked out over the dog-walking and the gossip reports that she had found someone new and said he was still with Margarita.

This is what you are referring to, right?

So that happened back in October '16, which was also the last time I think anyone saw Marg and Seb walking in NYC together (I could be wrong about that, but it was the last sighting I found.)

Most of the Seb Stan stans (ha!) don't seem to know what is up with Margarita and Seb, either. Almost nobody thinks they are 'together together' anymore . . . she's not visiting him on set, they weren't together for his birthday or the holidays or NYE, and they just don't seem to be any where near as close as they used to be (geographically or otherwise). No sightings of them in the same place at the same time in months, although they do still seem to toss a like or a comment on insta at each other from time to time.

There's a lot of different theories floating . . . that they have been on and off for a few months but are currently split up again, that they are still good friends but that's it, that they are still good friends but that's not it (the casual fuck buddy theory), that they broke up and stayed broke up but he's been trying to get her back, etc. One timeline I saw from a mega Seb stan was that they actually split up in October of 2015 but stayed good friends for a good long while . . . and then Seb wanted to get back together in Oct 2016 (soon after the pics of her and The J hit Just Jared), but it didn't work out and they are now kaput again. That person had a whole bunch of (decently compelling) reasons for believing in that timeline but since we aren't Stan stans, wevs.

It does seem to be true that they didn't spend any time together during the holidays and that they recently took separate vacations and that Seb has been filming on location and Margarita hasn't gone to see him at all.

Conclusion: She's probably shippable with The J (currently, anyway).
                        Last edited by ophy; 01-25-2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• I think she's gorgeous! Do I have to start following her on insta?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Oh, Stan's tirade is amusing. He didn't like word going around that he'd been dumped!

The Us article mentioned both Margarita and the brunette, so since Us knows who Margo is, I assume she and the brunette are different people. Like the way I read it, he left the club one night with Margo and then the next night he left at 2:00 a.m. with the unknown brunette.

I saw Josh started following someone from Vestal Village 2 weeks ago. They do this 72 hour private party retreat at Coachella, so I bet he's making plans to go this year. Gathering the posse. I'm glad he's having a good time.

Comment

• So, this makes it sound like Josh didn't just party with the cast, but that he's actually part of the Underground Railroad documentary.

From WGN America https://www.radiofacts.com/wgn-ameri...ilm-festival/:

WHO: John Legend, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Aldis Hodge, Joshua Jackson, LaKeith Stanfield, Medallion Rahimi, Audra Day, Adam Shapiro, Xosha Roquemore Co-Creator and Executive Producer Misha Green, Executive Producer and Director Anthony Hemingway and Executive Producer Mike Jackson.

WHAT: WGN America celebrated the second season of its hotly anticipated Underground Railroad thriller “Underground,” the most buzzed about television series at Sundance. The exclusive event at the Riverhorse on Main followed the series’ “Clips and Conversation” screening and panel where the cast and creative team spoke about the critically acclaimed series, which has struck a chord with viewers with relevant themes about race, class and freedom. The highly anticipated second season premieresWEDNESDAY, March 8, 2017 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on WGN America.

Season two of the 10-episode, hour-long series follows an unremitting struggle for freedom within a divided America on the brink of civil war, each side vying to enact their own justice, and begs the question – Are you a Citizen or a Solider? Set in the aftermath of the Macon 7’s daring attempt to stage the greatest escape in history, this group of American heroes continues on their harrowing journey to freedom, with legendary abolitionist Harriet Tubman blazing the trail.

Comment

• YAS YAS YAS back to ass fucking at Sundance.

I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG.

*bans Vanessa*
                                Let me make clear - I am down with the ass fucking at Sundance. It's just that color didn't work for me.

I think Margarita is super cute. I ship it.

Comment

Working...
                                X