No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As far as I can make out, the Truther at FF who believes DK and The J faked their relationship for PR also believes that he not only had a relationship with Anna T but got her pregnant and they have a child together which he's keeping secret for some reason (because PR - everything is because PR). They covered it up during filming by using body doubles and cutting down her role. All these reports of him playing the field are obviously fake for PR purposes as was the public breakup and all the NR rumours. I love this.

Comment

• Thanks for the clarification. I thought that the person believed that Josh was gay and was covering up a long-term relationship with his boyfriend. I would be thrilled to have Josh and Anna together.

Comment

• Meh, I've no strong feelings either way about AT but I'm sad that Gossip Cop have poured cold water on this partic fantasy:

Joshua Jackson, January Jones NOT Dating, Despite Report
        http://www.gossipcop.com/joshua-jack...ng-hooking-up/

Comment

• That's really too bad, because they would be so pretty together.

Comment

• They would be pretty together, but the dramz would feed us for YEARS so I'm saddest about missing out on that! DK could not hit back hard enough if something like this happened. She would have no choice but to get a tattoo of her sex scene with Reedus from their movie, but like on her face Mike Tyson style.

As far as I can make out, the Truther at FF who believes DK and The J faked their relationship for PR also believes that he not only had a relationship with Anna T but got her pregnant and they have a child together which he's keeping secret for some reason (because PR - everything is because PR). They covered it up during filming by using body doubles and cutting down her role. All these reports of him playing the field are obviously fake for PR purposes as was the public breakup and all the NR rumours. I love this.
            The truther is like The J's lonely version of Karlors. He/she will forever believe that somewhere in Vancouver, Baby Torvson awaits the day The J is safe enough to say no to his all powerful publicist and return to sad, brave Anna Torv wherever she is living when that happens. Because duh! Everything is for PR when like EVERYONE is either gay or has a secret baby! I mean, how else do celebs LIVE?

Comment

• As the lone Peter/Olivia shipper on the board (still love them lots), I am again embarrassed by all things Torvson.

Comment

• I'm surprised neither the kaylors nor the haylors have come up with a secret baby yet, tbh. And of course the larries and cumberbitches have the opposite of a secret baby . . . they have fake public babies!

Life is such a rich tapestry.(tm Mallory Ortberg)

Comment

• I don't want Josh and January (JJJJ) together, because they'd probably never stop drinking. Ever.

But I do resent that there's a rumor that they're dating and no pictures to go with it. Couldn't they at least be caught grabbing dinner together or something, leaving a gym ... or a hotel. Something.

Comment

• the dramz would feed us for YEARS so I'm saddest about missing out on that!
                    mte!

Anyway, my theory is someone read us speculating about it here and thought it would make a good story *is delusional*. Which it would.

I do hope he's got the baby with him while he's living it up on his extended ski vacay.

Comment

• I can get behind The J and Margie. She's pretty but not devastating. She's mostly brunette. She's kinda got a working class trashy vibe I'm into. And Seb Stan and The J look enough alike that she (and I) share a type. I'm into it.
                      It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Saw suggestions on tumblr that this is the brunette that Josh was 'making out with' at a party at Sundance:

This is based on the People account that the girl he got 'cozy' with was wearing a floor length orange dress. There can't have been that many floor length orange dresses at that party, right?

Of course, 'making out with' based on second hand reports could just be a hug and a kiss on the cheek for all we know. I can recall Nina Dobrev being spotted 'making out with' Liam Hemsworth in a bar in ATL in 2014 . . . and that was total bullshit busted when someone else said, 'uh no, they were just kissing cheeks good bye before she left'.

Anyway, this US Weekly account also mentions Margarita:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...-woman-w462784

Single and ready to mingle. Joshua Jackson was spotted making out with a mystery woman at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. According to an eyewitness, the Affair actor, 38, got cozy with the lucky lady on Monday, January 23, at the Marjorie Prime afterparty at the Acura Studio.

“Joshua was dancing with this girl,” the source tells Us Weekly. “They were all over each other on the dance floor and then were making out. They left together around 2 a.m.”

As previously reported, the Dawson’s Creek alum split from longtime girlfriendDiane Kruger in July 2016 after 10 years of dating. Since the breakup, he has also been seen spending time with pal Margarita Levieva, who accompanied him to Sundance.

According to a second source, Jackson and the Revenge actress, 36, are “staying in the same condo." The two friends attended the WGN Underground party together on Saturday, January 21. According to the eyewitness, “they were dancing together at John Legend’s table” and left the club together. Prior to hitting the festival, the pair ignited dating rumors when they were spotted taking her dog for a walk late at night in New York City this past September.

During an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, the Skulls actor joked about trying to get back into the dating game. “Things have changed a little bit since the last time I was single — maybe it was there, but I don’t remember all of [it],” he said. “I mean, everything's in your phone now, right? … There’s no more talking to people anymore! It’s been quite a big change.”

Unless the whole mystery brunette thing really is a red herring, it does sound like he and Margarita are possibly just buds, right? Not that buds can't turn into something else, who knows (but probs not if he's bringing mystery randos back to their shared condo). Actually, I would watch that romcom either way maybe . . .

Comment

• Wow, that's a great find on the Mystery Miss Orange.

Josh might be able to get a little more action at that party, if he took off his coat.

Speaking of Nina, I wouldn't hate a rumor that Josh was dating her.

Comment

• Speaking of Nina, I wouldn't hate a rumor that Josh was dating her.

Oh, man. I'd LOVE that. Two beautiful Canucks! And obvs, they are pals.

I think he's a bit old for her current taste, though (she's not really dated a 'decade older' guy since Ian Somerhalder) . . . and she seems to be with Glen Powell right now, anyway. But yeah, I used to wish Diane, Nina, and Josh would attempt a super fun triad.

That was the dream, man.

Comment

• Looking back, that picture gives me hints of estrangement. Over-reading it, sure. But still.

Thank goodness Nina cut that hair.

Comment

• Both Josh and Diane protested in NYC, today. No Ban No Wall. Looking at IG and twitter, it seems she was out this morning and he was/is out this afternoon.

Clearly, he's been homeless and sleeping under a freeway underpass, since Sarah Treem cut him from the script. Yet, he stands up for others.

Last edited by Lynn866; 01-29-2017, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X