No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! That was a super old blind from back in the DC days. I remember reading it on FF or Media Blvd and it was def Sarah Shahi. If Busy and MDubs were talking about it the other night, I LOVE them for that. Dirty J stories are forever golden.

He's making a play for Margo, that's for sure. He never even liked DK's pics with such regularity back when she first started her public insta.

Comment

• I was going to say that was super old! I also doubt they'd be talking about that on Oscars night, at the Oscars, but I hope that's true.

ETA: Sarah Shahi is super married to the big dumb dude from Shameless, at least as of Jan. 2016.
      Last edited by LaaLaa; 02-28-2017, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Oh! I forgot to address Laura's cray theory from the other thread that DK and The J are just on a year long break and that's why she's acting so weird and desperate with Reedus. Um. Not gonna lie, I would find this hilarious that they would play head games like this at their age, but I mean, celebs are all crazy so I would not put it past them. But if that's the deal here? DK is at a serious disadvantage because The J has a long and successful history of undercover skanking while DK has only known serial monogamy since she was in her early 20s. She doesn't know how to play this game and that is sadly evident in her epic fail of a relaysh with Reedus. Good grief, the one time in ten years she tried to go be dirty, she did it in public at a bar and got caught and slut-shamed.

Comment

• I always wished that story was about Sherilyn Fenn. But still. I get it, Sarah. I hope you got it.

A brief history of Busy and Em-Dubs on the red carpet.
          It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Oh man, you are right. Sarah Shahi is super married. Oh, well!

I'm perfectly happy to see Margo and The J make a go of it if they decide to. They are both kinda coming out of complicated dramatic long term-ish things, though, so maybe it's mostly just playtime for now.

Look at these babies!!!! And their round babie faces!!!!

BUSY + MW 4VA!!!!

I hope Busy's hubs is happy with the fact that Busy and MW will have to have adjoining burial plots, because yeah.

Comment

• This post made me feel so protective of poor MW. I love that she has found her person in Busy. And I still wish MW and Jason Segel would give it another go.
              LaineyGossip|Busy Phillips engaged while Michelle Williams turned her back on many social interactions at the 2017 Oscars

Comment

• Lainey makes some interesting assumptions. Perhaps Seth doesn't like MW because she dumped Jason Segel? Perhaps he was keeping his back turned on her and not the other way around? Or maybe MW had a migraine and Busy was kindly protecting her until her medication kicked in? I mean, it could be ANYTHING. Maybe she was nervous because she knew eyes would be on her because she was up for an award and knew wasn't going to win and felt weird about it?

It's such a manufactured event. I think it would be harder to be chill and nbd than not.
                It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Katie Holmes' Town and Country Interview: http://www.townandcountrymag.com/lei...ackie-kennedy/

And a send up of it in Go Fug Yourself.
                  Katie Holmes Defends Good Taste on the Cover of Town & Country

MAR 2, 2017 BY JESSICA AT 7:00 AM 48

First of all, some of these headlines are hilarious to me. I desperately hope that “WASP KITCHEN SECRETS” refers to what the insects are serving for lunch, and obviously I am interested in what a COUNTRY CLUB COLLEGE is, as I assume it’s a four-year institution that teaches you what to wear if you’re just a guest at the annual tennis round robin. Likewise, I legitimately need to read about POWER POWDER ROOMS and also I wish there were a program on HGTV called HOLLYWOOD HOUSE WAR.

Those pesky words out of the way: The interview is in aid of promoting The Kennedys: After Camelot, which is the miniseries in which she plays Jackie, and the title of which sounds like an after-show for a super popular nighttime soap about the Kennedy family, and our erstwhile Joey Potter comes across totally pleasantly and aggressively normal therein, although I also get the impression that the reporter left that interview and thought, “she’s so nice, and I didn’t get anything out of that.” (That’s a push-pull of celebrity interviews, of course. It’s in the celeb’s best interest to give the public nothing juicy — especially if the celebrity is Katie Holmes, who seems like a very normal person who would like to fly under the radar, but who also knows where a lot of bodies are buried — and it’s in the reporter’s best interest to get something juicy while also not blowing up the publication he is representing.) It also taught me that she directed a short film about Nadia Comaneci, which makes me feel like I would have more to talk to her about than just whatever we think happened with Pacey and Diane Kruger. Had I done this interview, I would have left saying, “shit, all I have is six hours of us talking about gymnastics! What am I gonna do with that?!?’ (You can read the entire thing here.)

But ENOUGH ABOUT WORDS. This dress is Dior, and she looks good — and very polished and poised — in it. In fact, I’d argue that this whole cover is very good. She looks extremely expensive, and that’s exactly what you’re going for when you’ve got APOCALYPSE INSURANCE splashed right over your armpit.

Comment

• Moving this to the Core Four then. It's interesting DK and The J only rented out their new house. That could fit well with the theory of them putting things on hold so maybe my crazy idea has some legs after all.

Comment

• Or maybe they could not sell it for what they thought it was worth at the time. But the market has picked up, now. I don't know if it has picked up for $3 million houses though. But there is definitely a middle class housing shortage in L. A. County.

I believe in your theory, though. I thought the same thing, but I didn't have the same one year time frame that you did.

I couldn't help but see Diane's "Whatever" post as a response to Josh's poem. Although the two IGs could be completely unrelated.

Comment

• Hmmm. Sunday afternoon, reading the paper and liking friends' birthday party posts, together?

Comment

• I'm not sure I even want to buy into the year apart theory, DK had some kinda off-putting times after the ?breakup? I totally accept a bit but she just kept going... and going... and going... and going... but maybe.

But, say that I did want to, I'd need some plausible reason for them to do this. Plausible by hollywood standards is fine. But, I'm just not seeing any possible reason? It's not like they're 'supa faymus!' and need to do something like this for some weird sort of publicity. So... I just don't see any reason?

Comment

• For me, it would be the opposite of doing it for publicity. It would be done to stop the public scrutiny. Ever since the Straddling, the media kept wondering if they were together or not. A quiet separation wasn't working, because everyone was looking at them. Solution? Just say you've broken up so people will stop wondering how much time you've spent apart and will stop saying you're "cheating" every time you're seen with someone else. So, you can live the single life, without really 100% having ended it.

Clearly, they'd been having relationship difficulties for a couple of years. So I could see the decision to take a breather and see if you're better apart than you have been together. Date others and reassess things. In my mind that would be the motive. Of course, after being apart for awhile, maybe one or both of them found that they DO want to stay apart.

Comment

• Daily Mail had Josh with Crystal Reed Monday (today??) and last Wednesday. Remember, she is the one who responded to his poem by saying that wax flowers had always been her friend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...stal-Reed.html

Last edited by Lynn866; 03-06-2017, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Wait, what? That doesn't look like Crystal Reed at all to me.

Am I going crazy? Because . . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X