No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't know. Maybe you're right. The woman Josh is with does look more chic.

Obviously, you are much more reliable than the Daily Mail is. They just make up stuff .... like Josh walking down the street with his "mother."

Comment

• Yeah, I'm with ophy. For sure, that's not Crystal Reed. As of a month ago, she was still with her boyfriend.

Comment

• Thirded on that being the wrong chick. Also, if I were DK, I'd be so paranoid they were laughing at photos of me draped over Norman Reedus.

Comment

• Yeah, that's not Crystal Reed. I think she and the boyf are still okay - these are dated 4th March:

Last edited by Laura; 03-07-2017, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• Also, if I were DK, I'd be so paranoid they were laughing at photos of me draped over Norman Reedus.
            You might not be too far off on this, Laa. DK's posted a hot bod pic after the DM article came out. I mean, maybe it's totally coincidental, but if DK tracks The J even a little, it's probs not.

The J's been into more of a Toledo type since the breakup. Whether or not he's actually seeing any of them, DM girl, Crystal Reed, and ML are all more girl next door in comparison to the skinnay blonde ice queen model that DK is.

Comment

• DM tagged DK (and NR) in that article, so I think DK 100% saw it.

Comment

• Paris Fashion Week

Comment

• Huh.

Well, neck up she looks amazeballs. (If kinda sad). She needs Busy!

Comment

• I'd say waist up. I always say nono to boots with middle length skirts. It's very difficult to pull off.
                    sigpic

Comment

• [Thanks for telling me Josh was in New York, E!]

Joshua Jackson Enjoys a Sexy Date Night With a Mystery Brunette

ENews! by ZACH JOHNSON | Fri, Mar 10, 2017 9:30 AM

Joshua Jackson doesn't wanna wait for his (love) life to be over.

So, nearly eight months after his amicable breakup with Diane Kruger, the Dawson's Creek actor is getting back into the dating game. In fact, Jackson was spotted with a mystery brunette at The Immigrant in New York City's East Village Thursday night. The pair arrived together just after 9 p.m. and grabbed "a table by the window," a source tells E! News exclusively. An hour and a half later, the new couple was "leaning across table and kissing somewhat passionately."

Comment

• At last, someone he's happy to be seen with as a couple. Maybe that's what the summit with DK was about, he wanted to be able to be seen in public with this lady? They look good together.

Comment

• Josh's hat made it easy for peeps to identify him in a dimly-list restaurant.

Last edited by Lynn866; 03-10-2017, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Wowza.

Is this our third 'mystery brunette' in 2017? The one in Sundance, the one the Daily Fail misidentified as Crystal, and now this girl, right? (or is this girl the same as one of the other girls, I don't even know.)

Comment

• I just want all "mystery brunettes" to be Taffy Brodesser-Akner now. (These pics are hotttttt, though!)

Comment

• Is that a fucking halter mock turtleneck??? Like, you go, J, but seriously, what the fuck is mystery lady wearing?

Comment

Working...
                                X