No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go make woke brunette babies with Sophia Bush already!
    I like that one, but I am still holding out hope for January Jones. She just seems like it would work.

Comment

• "Krudus" - that. is. PERFECT. Put it this way, if they ever make 'smellovision' for tvs, I don't think so many people would be watching TWD anymore. Yeah, I'm judgey, so what. And the half hour make out is sad and desperate. If you don't have the clout to get the paps to be on time, you shouldn't be calling them at all. If you're so in love, you don't need them anyway.

As for the J, maybe he's just grown up enough that he takes women to dinner before the dirty? I hear that's the grown-up way of doing it. Then you still never see them again. I would be amused by a parade of brunettes. And a new slew of dirty J stories as I was really too young to truly appreciate them the first time around. But if he really wants to settle down and make cute babies, well, that's cool too - I saw the cutest little newborn today, my ovaries still hurt and I don't even like babies.

Comment

• No matter how into Reedus DK is, a JJ-squared situation would have to weird her out. Besides, I think DK got that friend custody anyway. I'm Team Sophia. I want him to find his Amal.

Comment

• I would nom nom on a JJ squared situation because I love watching other people's dramz, but Team Sophia all the way. I actually wonder if JJones isn't in a super low pro relationship with somebody right now. And yeah, she's DK's friend, but all the friends seem to have good relationships with each other so far. January still follows and regularly likes The J's posts, The J still follows Micah, Pilar, and Peti and those three are like STRICTLY DK's buds, Mrs Wes comments nicely on DK's posts. However DK and The J feel about each other, they didn't drag their buds into it which is mature and nice of them.

Comment

• Guys, Mr. Laa and I just cackled watching the intro for this interview with the Beek. It's delicious.

Comment

• Ha, classic! Poor Beek.

That was a hilariously mean burn to him and of course he handled it badly, but I think it's still (apart from the Cruise factor) the same for all of them - even MW I reckon - at least in the UK. They're stuck with being the kids from The Creek forever.

Comment

• Toledo got a Best Dressed of the Week from Us Mag for this. I like the coat and slacks a lot.

02-katie-holmes-a587cb19-7b41-4f99-8241-bbbe53d578fb.jpg

Comment

• (waits for Issie)

Comment

• She's really leaning into the whole Jackie O thing, huh? She looks nice, but my one fear is that those pants are drop-crotch because (1) I can't and because (2) I never will.

Comment

• So it is a real thing that is still going on then:

http://www.laineygossip.com/Katie-Ho...New-York/46694

Comment

• That's astonishing.

I mean, if you can't be seen together after FOUR years? IDEK. Is this a TomKat thing? HOW MANY YEARS DOES SHE HAVE TO HIDE? It's baffling.
                        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• But I kinda get that Tiny Tom can make you such a weirdo that you never want your identity even LINKED to another famous man.

ETA: What I don't get is a houndstooth coat and leather pants landing you a Best Dressed. Okay.
                          Last edited by LaaLaa; 04-04-2017, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• I mean, if you can't be seen together after FOUR years? IDEK. Is this a TomKat thing? HOW MANY YEARS DOES SHE HAVE TO HIDE? It's baffling.

According to the interwebz this is their last year! She apparently agreed to five years of hiding in the divorce, and that is up this year. Jamie Foxx must really love her. And Tom Cruise is such an asshole!

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...-foxx-exposed/

You have to give them props, right? Tom totally tried to sabotage her chance at happiness with that clause but she found a guy that would stand by her in Secretive Weirdo style anyway. They defeated him!

Comment

• I totally buy the clause. 100% believer. I didn't buy the Jamie Foxx thing but, hey, can't win 'em all. I wouldn't be so shocked if this was a semi-intentional way of getting 'caught' - wasn't the rumour that the clause should be expired now? What a great way of almost basically confirming EVERYTHING - the crazy divorce clause, Jamie Foxx and potentially every other crazy 'rumour' (even those that aren't true but look real bad for Tom Cruise) - whilst confirming absolutely nothing. Clever, clever.

Comment

• Toledo's kind of boring but it is nice that she seems to be happy with her lot these days since the Great Escape. She's back with her family and doing her creative stuff. She loves her kid and it appears she's in a stable relationship. Could be the clause thing is true but maybe she just likes keeping things on the down low after the TomKat show. Maybe they can just have it as an accepted fact they're together but not have it so everything is about their relationship. That'd be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X