No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• though trying to work out what's going on from her SM is a thankless sport all in itself
    Fo' sho. I got super side-eye syndrome with this, but she does love a good trolling so it's hard to tell. She posted this quote while she was in LA and The J posted that hiking pic about needing reminders of good stuff in dark times a couple weeks ago. The timing is far enough removed from his post that you can certainly say it's a coincidence, but the wording was also quite specific and supports the theory that they saw each other during her trip so who knows?

She is for sure going to the Met Ball tonight. A makeup artist tagged her on insta and said they'd be working with her and Hailee Steinfeld. PUHLEASE don't weak black, DK. Unfortunately, the theme this year supports a more minimalist style approach, but I would literally do jumpy claps if she showed up in a unicorn dress.

Comment

• I'm clapping to keep the wackadoo alive. There's hope! I want her to look like Effie at the Capitol.

ETA: Meh. It's nice. I'd actually love it on someone else, at another event. Lily Rose Depp reminds me of DK more than DK does.

KH's makeup! Why!
      Last edited by LaaLaa; 05-01-2017, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Is it time to ask if Zac Posen secretly hates Katie Holmes? I don't get it. The dress is aight but the make-up IS A MESS.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I don't understand! It's like she's asking her artist to please paint on an extra 15 years.

Busy liked DK's insta close-up of her Met Ball dress and then posted a wish to go someday. Couldn't she be MW's plus one? I know she wouldn't let me down on the crazy.

Comment

• DK looked very pretty and hey, at least it wasn't black. She's played it safe at the Met for the last few years, so it's not just a no-J thing. Even Toledo's dress outshone hers this year. KH's make up was def too much though and I'm rarely a fan of a severe hairdo.

Busy likes a lot of DK's posts. Whatever has gone on in the DK/JJ realm, there's little doubt that anyone who knows them both is still supportive of her, however evil and devious both JJ and NR fans try to make her out to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaaLaa View Post
              Busy liked DK's insta close-up of her Met Ball dress and then posted a wish to go someday. Couldn't she be MW's plus one? I know she wouldn't let me down on the crazy.
              Only if Queen Anna says yes. And she is so fickle. I love it.

DK was kinda boring. KH... amaze. Not because she was best dressed but just because she was far from worst dressed and I really don't feel like I've seem her look 'good' in such a long time.

Comment

• Aaaand Josh has just liked DK's post of her at the Met Gala. Hmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laura View Post
                  Aaaand Josh has just liked DK's post of her at the Met Gala. Hmmm.
                  Maybe because he's glad to see her getting on with life and looking relatively put together and happy for once?

I just don't see those two ever getting back together. Ex-sex doesn't count.

I don't even remember how life was before social media and the internet like it is today. Like, how did people get stalked? How were relationships tracked? How did we all survive? I remember loving trashy mags but I knew they were mostly fake.. but so is most of what's on the internet.

Comment

• As I pointed out earlier, it's been a while since he liked any of her posts, so just an observation. Probably it is his way of demonstrating support- he's got to be aware of the flak she's been getting. I not only don't think they will reconcile, I actually don't want them to after all that's gone on and I look to see signs that they finally are moving on as I'd now like them to (or, you know, the opposite). The whole sorry saga has been so drawn out anything's still possible.
                    Last edited by Laura; 05-02-2017, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• I agree entirely. I suspect it will lead to a certain amount of 'ohhh, maybe they're going to get back together' but I really do think it's more of a moving on thing.

Comment

• New pics of The J having a laugh with another lady - already identified as his and DK's good friend Jordane Crantelle.They're definitely not separating out their friendship groups. Issie probably knows more about her that I do. I would really like him to bin all his deep v tees:

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/tvshow...-laughter.html

Comment

• Totally agree about the V-neck tees. Whomever the next girlfriend turns out to be needs to insist on this.

Comment

• I not only don't think they will reconcile, I actually don't want them to after all that's gone on
                            I hope that they're trying to be friends for real, although given their history, I don't know that DK is ready for that. The J seems legit happy and like he has already moved on so I hope DK can too. She looked nice and CLEAN at the Met gala so that is def a step in the right direction.

The deep v-necks make me verray sad, but The J looks pretty good otherwise. Even the fro seems to be under control, at least on the sides. I don't keep track of Jo Crantelle at all except I know that she's mostly DK's friend. The pictures suggest mostly platonic friendliness, but it would be interesting to see how the current DK and The J truce would be affected if one of the gang of mutual friends decided she wanted more and The J was down. And if The J was indeed missing his little German fairy just a bit, what better way to take care of that than to start dealing with another tiny blonde francophile and this time one who is actually French?

Comment

• I'm seriously still just rejoicing that Norman Reedus wasn't on DK's arm in front of Anna Wintour, so I kinda don't even care if The J rocks a massive fro and borrows a "shirt" from Criss Angel.

Comment

• There's a CDAN blind about DK/NR where a group of NR fans are in meltdown in the comments section with nearly 5800 comments so far. Poor loves. Nothing new, just not happy about the relationship for a variety of reasons (spoiling their ship, disillusionment with their idol and also DK's real and perceived trolling. The relationship is still carrying on in a stealth way apparently).

Courtesy of the new JJ site:-

The J is Chairman of this media company: http://www.liquidmediagroup.co/about.html

and they just issued this press release: https://www.fscwire.com/newsrelease/...uctivity-media

Not sure what this means for his career going forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X