No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The meltdown of the Reedus fans over DK makes the whole DK/NR thing almost worth it.

Comment

• The Reedus fan wars are the best best best. They're like Torvsons but there were ever only a handful of those guys so it wasn't nearly as much fun. The Reedus peeps don't even seem to know what they're fighting about most of the time, they're all just into being right. Eh, I guess that's most people in fandom wars though.
      I'm into the idea of Boss J, so we'll see how this new venture unfolds. He spent the bulk of his 30s prioritizing his relationship over his career which is admirable, but now that he's single, he def seems to be more motivated to make big career moves.

Comment

• Huh! I never pictured beardy, snowboardin' The J as a producer, but okay! I guess I never pictured KH directing either.

Comment

• Looks like there's a definite move to change the narrative going on with this kind of article:

Single life agrees with him! Joshua Jackson is a picture of joy as he goes for a sunshine stroll in Hollywood

Happy, smiley pics galore

Nice.

Comment

• Love the outfit. Mno to the hair.
            sigpic

Comment

• Busy's Disney Cruise insta stories are SUCH AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER Y'ALL.

SHE'S WEARING HER GOLDEN GLOBES DOLCE AND GABBANA DRESS ON THE SHIP. STOP SENDING HER DOLLARS ON VENMO.

I'm meh on Josh's hair. There's good curly and bad curly and that one ain't the good.

Comment

• Busy was obvs very bummed about her pilot not getting picked up, but I LOLed at a bunch of regular joes giving her a dollar on Venmo. Like, she's still a millionaire y'all.

My favorite thing about her insta stories is how all of her friends make fun of her for, "You guyzzzzz." Colin Hanks made me laugh forever when he did it.

Comment

• Busy's insta is amazing. She's an adorable drama queen, and I don't usually enjoy those types. She's got a flair for the dramatic (AS DO I, SO I CANNA JUDGE), but seems to have a good sense of humor about herself and the world.

Josh is soooo single. LOL. He looks a fucking mess.
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Busy's insta is saving me from Trump Angst. Every night, I read the news and despair, and then watch her insta story and remember that there is joy in life.

I love JJ's smile in those pics, but the hair's gotta get cleaned up.

Comment

• If it's in People, it's official, right?

http://people.com/movies/katie-holme...lm-mi6-nearby/

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx said bonjour to Paris for a few days this week, spending time together in the romantic city while the actressís ex-husband Tom Cruise was working just blocks away.

The notoriously private duo have been the subject of romance rumors since 2013, and although theyíve never officially confirmed a relationship, multiple sources have told PEOPLE the low-key pair have been casually spending time together for years.
                      So, in Europe as advertised - just a little bit less secret weirdo, but not much. Do you think they got a kick out of sneaking past the Cruiser or did they all meet up for drinks and reminiscing?

Comment

• multiple sources have told PEOPLE the low-key pair have been casually spending time together for years.

'casually' is bullshit. They are basically married at this point, I'm assuming. (If not secret marrieds already? or would that have also been against her Get Out Of Clam Jail Agreement?). Any way you slice and dice this one, it's really sweet how much they must love each other to have stuck it out for so many years under these conditions.

Comment

• I kind of love their ninja style.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Right?

After the horror of Tiny Tom, I appreciate that she has kept her romance quiet and special, though it makes for less interesting discussion on this thread. The least she could do is let us have regular bigfoot-esque pictures of them together.

Comment

• It blows my mind that there's so little evidence out there. With the exception of that chick who let it slip to the press and backtracked, she and Jamie must have extremely trustworthy friends and employees...and elaborate disguises?

And if I were her, I'd plan some future vacations wherever Tiny is filming just for LOLs, but that's my brand of mean.

Comment

• Bigfoot-esque pics did you say?:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...e-nest-w482818

Lol:

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017...to-run-the-fbi

Aw, these two may become my fave new celeb couple at this rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X