No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snicky, I'm too busy thinking what a waste of $700 it would be to buy a stroller to care about the topic! <----plans to swaddle children in onsies until they switch to footie pajamas (which I will cut off as they grow out of them, just as my mother did) and then, finally, clothes (but only because I'd be reported to the school board/authories otherwise)!

Every time I think about having kids I find myself calculating what I could have with the money instead!
    It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• From Gawker:
      Standing near 6th and Washington today I saw the ultimate pregnant hipster, Michelle Williams walking with her good ol’ Creek buddy Joshua Jackson. She: hair up, sunglasses, cute blue and red peasant dress that was just long enough to not be tacky. They walked west a couple of blocks, and about 5 minutes later he came back by himself.
      <-- Likes to imagine they got together to talk smack about Katie.

Comment

• From Defamer:

Then, there’s our favorite high-foreheaded star of seasons past, “Dawson” himself, James van der Beek. At the Canoga Park Costco, hiding under a hat and a scraggly beard, stocking up on many bottles of Veuve Clicquot and Ketel One. I’d like to say it looked like he was planning a party, but I’d rather imagine him at home, watching Katie and Tom rolling all over each other on The Insider while drinking himself into a stupor, muttering, “Joey, my Joey” over and over again.
        Hee.

Comment

• Bwah @ Michelle & Josh!

No longer stuck on the Creek with The Beek & The Freak!
          It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Pics of MW up at Celebrity Babies blog (fourth item after the shoe ad). She's sporting a ring - but girl still bites her nails something fierce.

Comment

• Today CCB has new pics of Heath & MW up - their first public appearance. He looks like he's wearing an ill-fitting suit but she is cute. Apparently they are engaged and the baby isn't due until November.
              More pics from same appearance at HeathBABY

Comment

• Is that Beek in the new NetZero commercial?
                "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”---Kanye

Comment

• The J and Busy were at the premiere after party with MW, chatting it up while Heath had to shmooz with the press. I love that they all probably trash The Beek and Le Freak while getting their drink on. It makes my heart verray happy.

Comment

• I don't know about the NetZero thing, but Beeky's filming a new movie.
                    Van Der Beek plays Tom, an ex-con returning home after doing time for murder. Upon his release, he discovers his hometown gone mad, with children violently dispatching adults in a scenario echoing Narcisco Ibańez Serrador’s haunting 1975 Spanish chiller QUIEN PAREDO MATAR A UN NINO? (a.k.a. ISLAND OF THE DAMNED). “The movie has very dramatic undertones,” says di Blasi. “In our story, James has to face his inner demons, as well as those on the outside.”
                    Oooh, he's playing a murderer. And he's facing inner demons! So edgy.

Comment

• OMB! Her look AMAZING! Hee!

I love her.

Any pics of her at the afterparty? Or was that a fantasy speculation on your part, Issie? Because I'm happy with either scenario.

Comment

• Hee, I would spec that! But it did actually happen. There's footage of JJ arriving at the premiere with Lena Headey who's in the movie at lulop.com. He didn't do the red carpet, so there aren't any pics up at Getty or Wireimage. I'm so tired and lazy right now, but if you can't find it, I'll link it up later. And then on E! News Live the other day, they showed Busy and Michelle talking at the after party.

Comment

• I that Busy replaced Shannen Doherty on the UPN show that looks absolutely awful, although I don't love that I will totally end up watching that show now.

Even if I am not a big fan of her new hair. [here] Like, it's hot? But she looks like Tiffany-Amber Theissen right now. Which, given she replaced Shannen, is ironic, but still not wholly acceptable.

Comment

• JJ is featured in EW's Stars from the 90's this week.
                            No topic is out-of-bounds, save the love life of his ex, Katie Holmes (''I do care deeply,'' says Jackson, 27, ''but I can't talk about it'').

Comment

• I wonder if he can't talk about it because he's involved in the intricate plan to extricate his ex from her Cult Mastah. Seriously though, it's kinda nice to know that someone out there who used to be friends with Le Freak is expressing concern about her current situation and not just giving the party line of, "I'm so happy they're happy so that we can all be happy! Happy, happy, happy!"

Comment

• Wow, that *is* a far, far cry from: Hey, I'm happy is she's Clam Happy!

Also? Stars from the 1990s? Bwah! Poor bastard.

Comment

Working...
                                X