No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lainey's comparison post made me laugh. It's not a terrible analogy in terms of their personalities and DK's likely relationship with both of them (security vs. danger, is probs spot on), but if Krakow was at The J's level of hawtness, Catalano NEVAH would have stood a chance. He couldn't even READ! But this is all wevs to me anyway, since I'll believe until I die that The J was the one who cut the cord and that if he was down to go another round, DK would drop the fuckboi like hotcakes and she'd be on the next flight to Topanga.

Comment

• The J was the one who cut the cord and that if he was down to go another round, DK would drop the fuckboi like hotcakes and she'd be on the next flight to Topanga.
      Yes. Everything that has gone on since just screams to me this must be true. I don't think she ever expected him to actually let her go. Poor old DK.

Comment

• I literally cackled when I saw Josh's post on Twitter. MASTER CLASS IN CLASS and a sly bit of upstaging ALL DAY. Holy shit, Josh. You're EQ is off the mother effin' charts. WELL PLAYED, PACEY WITTER.

I usually think Lainey's takes are a little overdone but this wins:
        You know that guy. You know what itís like to be with that guy before you see him for being that guy. Thatís where Diane Kruger is living now.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• MW is doing a comedy!

Golden Globe winner and multi-Oscar nominee Michelle Williams has boarded Amy Schumerís feature I Feel Pretty and will play the part of Avery LeClaire, the stunning cosmetics company boss to Schumerís Renee Bennett.

Comment

• This is great, but also probably because Busy's husband wrote and is directing this movie!!

Comment

• It does look as though the Cannes pic was a throwback after all as The J's hair is still long in this creeper photo from the other night when he was 3 hours or so in the bar:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8Q9IkDa5R/

(PLEASE can someone tell me how to embed insta pics on here? Ophy??)

Gah, so the DK/JJ pairing and drama is definitely over for good I'd say. I have no interest in DK/NR. The J is boring and private like 95% of the time. The world is a hellfire and I'm both bored and sad - I need some stupid fun distraction pronto.

Comment

• (PLEASE can someone tell me how to embed insta pics on here? Ophy??)

I got you, girl!

Open an instagram link, go to the right hand corner where you see three dots (...), click on the three dots and you will open a new dialogue box with three choices (Report Inappropriate, Embed, Cancel). Click on Embed and copy the code they give you and paste it right into the nono (no other code needed). It should look like a paragraph of text that starts with:

Also, make sure you select HTML On - Convert Linebreaks from the dialogue box on the nono below your post text.

Imma post those instrux in Testerson, too.

ETA
                The world is a hellfire and I'm both bored and sad - I need some stupid fun distraction pronto.

Last year in June we had Hiddleswift! This year we have NADA. 2017 is a TRAGEDY all around.
                Last edited by ophy; 06-06-2017, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• DK in Monse at the CFDA:

Just because somebody stupidly glues sparkles on a velvet tube, doesn't mean you have to wear it, dude.
                  Last edited by ophy; 06-06-2017, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• I love velvet and I love sequins and I hate that.

Extreme high-five to the chick who got an insta of Pacey Witter brooding in a bar, though.

Comment

• OK. I tried the embed thing but it just came out as an ugly block of text.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVAGLkcg...-by=vancityjax
                      He shaved!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• It does look as though the Cannes pic was a throwback after all
                        Woops, sorry to mislead! It does make me wonder when he was there, though, for that picture.

The J is boring and private like 95% of the time.
                        THIS. I mega side-eyed all those peeps who kept complaining about Gelson pics because I'd rather PDA pics in the produce section 3x a week than going 3 months in between rando bar sightings.

DK's bedazzled towel is very meh. I wanna pull it up or give it straps or throw it in the trash. And I keep waiting for the day post-breakup when she steps on a carpet without looking she wants to step into traffic instead, but it hasn't happened yet. For all her professions of feeling free now, her face and overall body language do not seem to agree.

Comment

• What is this compulsion for him to be clean-shaven while on stage?

peeps who kept complaining about Gelson pics
                          Guilty! But to be fair, I prefer 'laughing it up with RW/ random women etc.' than endless shopping pics. I loved and miss the red carpet stuff, the loved-up looks and the glam, jet-set lifestyle but for him personally, a bit more of the light-hearted stuff and work-related posts would be enough. I love his passion for politics and the environment but it does start to feel like a lecture after a while, especially as he's largely preaching to the converted anyway but I guess that's just how it is with him. Ah well, I'll take what I can get. *

I don't think DK was ever going to be completely happy whichever path she chose but she's lost her chance to go back. Anyway, if she'd stayed with The J she would never have given that performance in In the Fade, IMO - she needed that grief and uncertainty in her life to inform her performance and now she's finally got the critical acclaim she's always craved, so there's that. I'll always believe Issie's intuition where DK is concerned but though she was obviously being affected by all the life upheaval over the past several months, she's always looked borderline severe or unhappy when posing and she's starting to look more like her old self, to me anyway, so I'm hopeful for her. That towel-dress is a nono though.

* ETA And then he goes and does this, which is both work AND the environment. That's fine and good by me - also, he's very charming in the video:

Last edited by Laura; 06-08-2017, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• This dress finally answered "Is Zac Posen actually her friend?" LURVE it.

Absolutely #radiant @katieholmes212 tonight in #zacposen #katieholmes #knockout

A post shared by Zac Posen (@zacposen) on

Comment

• Posting after myself because I can't edit my previous post without effing up the insta embed code (I DID IT, OMB), but straight up, she almost looks pre-Tom. Am I crazy? Did her makeup person finally get my memo?

Comment

• She looks amazing! Although, I'm not as in love with her make up as you seem to be. Her skin looks fabulous.

Laa! Tell me, where is the HTML On thingy?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X