No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The link directly under the text box that says Advanced Options.

It's amazing what a tan and a haircut and semi-revealing your 4-year secret relationship can do.

Comment

• *sulks* I still can't see any such link!

KH looks good, she does seem very happy these days.

Comment

• She looks so good there - her hair makes her simultaneously look younger and yet more like a grown woman.

Comment

• She looks good! Nice use of bronzer or a new moisturizer, I am not clear. But good for her all the same.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Laura!

I know you've seen those tweets by now! Tell me your thoughts!

I legit don't know what to believe anymore. It seems very unlikely that she's travelling with The J from Baltimore to L.A. or that he would even be in Baltimore right now anyway, but the lady on Twitter is quite insistent and there does seem to be more than one sighting of The J in Baltimore. Also, are they sharing custody of that damn cat?

Comment

• Oh yeah, I've seen them alright. And to sum up my thoughts, I have no friggin clue what to think anymore.

Things to note though -the year since the announcement is nearly up! However, she's def still spending time with Reedus and not re-following The J. Also, the house has nearly sold.

Sheesh. I really thought we were past all these shenanigans but maybe not. Watchful waiting is how I'm choosing to play it for now. Again.

Comment

• Her latest insta pic def looks like Topanga with the sloping hillside behind her, but he's for sure back in Massachusetts by now. But if she's in L.A., it does lend credibility to the Twitter lady's sighting.

BUT WHY MARYLAND? If they had to meet up to sign away the house of broken dreams (which they could have done separately and remotely, so even that doesn't make any sense), they could have flown to L.A. by themselves.

Don't do me like this, DK and The J! Don't make me go Full Pacino.

Image result for just when i thought i was out gif

Comment

• I'm not getting my hopes up until she dumps Reedus in an emo Insta.

Comment

• She and Reedus are still liking each other's insta posts, but could that be trickery? Ever since I bought into Hiddleswift 2.0, only to then have TSwizzle secretly date a Blandy McBlanderson, it's like I don't trust any of my gossip instincts. And I am loath to turn into a Karlor, you know? Am I already a Karlor and just don't know it? So many questions, y'all.

OK! pulled a story out of their asses yesterday about how DK still hits The J up for Netflix and chill even though she hates how clingy he is and it made me laugh because it makes it seem as if (1) she is straight insane, (2) The J is a sad sack who is good in the sack, and (3) Reedus is legit boyfriend material, but not doing her enough to keep her loyal.

Anyway, if they were in Maryland together, they're trying to keep whatever is going on a mega secret and she's keeping whatever her deal is with Reedus in the forefront. Ever since the announcement, she has been bitter af and no matter what their reps have said to the press, they were NOT gonna be those exes who are also besties like Busy and Colin Hanks. So if they're hanging out outside of NY and LA, there's def been a major shift somewhere along the way.

ETA: It'll be interesting to see if there are any sightings of her in the Berkshires or surrounding areas while The J's play is going on. It's a small enough community that she'd stick out if even if she was trying to lay low.
                    Last edited by IssieCol; 06-21-2017, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• OMG, I need context! WTF are you guys talking about?
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Okay, it's hard to keep track so I may have some things wrong but it's something like this:

Over the past couple of weeks there've been a couple of sightings of The J in Maryland - one for a wardrobe fitting for something and another more recently of him and DK travelling first class from Baltimore to L.A. He didn't go to L.A though, as he was seen in Pittsfield later in the day, but it seems DK may have a gone to Topanga from her IG post. I think there was also some suggestion that a photo posted in May of the freaky cat on a worktop on DK's FB page was maybe taken in a hotel in Massachusetts, near where The J's play is on? There was also a rumour of a probably spurious tweet that DK and The J were seen at dinner in NYC on his birthday and that she was crying. It's a whole lot of hearsay really.

DK was def travelling on the back of Reedus's bike on a road trip just before The J's birthday and they were requesting no fan photos of them together and none of DK (though some creeper pics were taken so there's evidence). They were at a beer bar, natch.

What a stupid mess this continues to be. The 'using Reedus as a crutch while she waits to see if The J will change his mind' theory has some merits but if she wanted him to take her back wouldn't she steer clear of Reedus altogether? Could still be The J saying 'go get get it all out your system and we'll see how we go. Meantime, I can do as I please too' but the house sale seems too final. None of this makes sense. What I do think is that everything seems to still centre around DK even now.

Anyway, here's a link to a fan pic from last night's play preview. The J looks like a skinny teen:

https://instagram.com/p/BVquMOPhGLR/

Comment

• That all sounds about right. And really, everything can be explained away except for her being in Maryland. Even the cat pic could just be something a friend who was cat sitting (not necessarily The J) sent her and she thought it was cute enough to post.

I totally do not buy that she was with him for his birthday, crying in some restaurant. She was seen with Reedus the same night by someone in Georgia and The J hasn't even been in New York in the past few weeks. That sounds like something a DK/Reedus hater made up.

But the Twitter lady does not have any sort of Walking Dead/Creek/National Treasure fandom agenda. As far as Twitter randos go, she's about as legit as they come. She's got a bunch of followers, she posts regularly about all kinds of stuff, and has been around for a long time. She has a crap ton of posts about politics and her @ about the flight sighting was to Perez Hilton. It could still be a case of mistaken identity and it is second hand info since she does say it was her husband who actually saw them together. It would be hilarious if her hubs saw The J with someone who was also famous and looked enough like DK to make that mistake. Someone like.... J Jones? Totally guessing on that, I don't even know what or where January Jones is right now, but she pretty much likes every single one of The J's insta posts and only sporadically likes DK's stuff.

The 'using Reedus as a crutch while she waits to see if The J will change his mind' theory has some merits but if she wanted him to take her back wouldn't she steer clear of Reedus altogether? Could still be The J saying 'go get get it all out your system and we'll see how we go. Meantime, I can do as I please too' but the house sale seems too final.
                          You know, she's still the one who is doing all the travelling to be with Reedus. He doesn't seem to make much of an effort to be with her and even when they are together, they're doing what he wants. She's going to his dumb photo exhibitions, she's riding around on his bike to Graceland, she's hanging out in upstate New York or in rural Georgia at his houses. And let me just remind everyone that DK hates riding around on motorcycles because she says it gets hot and you can't talk to each other. I haven't heard any sightings of her and Reedus out to dinner with JWu and his husband or Reedus going to a fashion show or really, Reedus doing anything but living his life the same as always and letting DK hang out with him while he does it. If DK wanted a complete role reversal and to be the one who does the chasing in her relationship this time around, Reedus seems totally fine with letting her be the chaser.

As for the house, I think there's probably a lot of negativity attached to it and even if they ever did decide to get back together, they wouldn't want to live there anymore.

And I have this theory (not really, but kinda) that every time DK tries to make The J mad or jealous by going somewhere with Reedus, he follows another insta model just to get under her skin.

Comment

• Sounds like mostly wishful thinking from fans.

Comment

• DK hates riding around on motorcycles because she says it gets hot and you can't talk to each other.
                              This is a PERFECT example of why I think she hates herself right now.

Comment

• The first review for The J is not great. You know, he's a good actor but he's rarely singled out for his acting ability. I imagine stage acting is very different to tv as well. It is just one review, though.

http://www.timesunion.com/tuplus-fea...g-11245587.php

The drama of the second act builds in intensity, but its full emotional power is never realized because Jackson isn't completely convincing in his portrayal. He does yoeman's work as James, speaking an interpretation of nearly all of Sarah's sign language and signing throughout himself ó there are also a pair of interpreters and a screen showing dialogue in front of one side of the stage ó but we can't get a good bearing on James. The acting seems conflicted, not the character; James' mood changes feel dictated by the script, not the result of a rich, evolving mind, and even little matters prove bothersome for the audience, such as James' supposed fondness for classical music ó as portrayed by Jackson, it's not believable.

Comment

Working...
                                X