Clear All

• How do people save instastories?

Comment

• Seems there's an app for it:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/social...stagram-story/

Comment

• I have a chrome plugin called Chrome IG story

Comment

• Meanwhile the J was off having another wine date with an Affair Co-Star. Honestly could he and KH just throw us all bone in these dark times and do this.
          The co-stars looked delighted to be reunited as they chatted over a glass of white wine outside Morandi in New York's West Village on Monday.

Comment

• I am super into the jolly, day-drinking version of Woke J. I hope someone does a photo journal of him doing this or like starts an insta about it or something. Buzzfeed should get on it.

And if there's one thing I do actually like about The Affair, it's that it forces The J to trim down the fro.

Comment

• I don't know why but the over-the-top super obvi captions on the Daily Mail give me so much life.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• This casually-dating, beardy wino version of The J is maybe the compromise we were all looking for.

Comment

• Has anyone got a safe file where this precious pic can be saved for posterity since all the others have disappeared off the web? You know, just in case it's ever required for any reason:

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Is has this photo saved in like several different versions with color adjustments and clarity variations etc.

And just so I'm not showing up here empty handed, please enjoy wet suit J and post-surfing J.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Is has this photo saved
                      Good to know

This casually-dating, beardy wino version of The J is maybe the compromise we were all looking for.
                      Yes.

I wonder if this is the Cole season on The Affair.

Comment

• I think it's on MY tumblr somewhere? LOL. And I'm pretty sure what you posted is the version I created in photoshop by BLOWING THAT WHOLE THING OUT to see what's up in the car. LOL
                        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Ha, I was trawling around and found it on here but all the others had gone and I can't find them anywhere else on the web. I just wanted to check you have it safe if this site ever disappears but sounds like you've got it covered. Did you save any of the others? I should probably try and find your tumblr maybe.

Comment

• Is, send the Bigfoot pic to OK! and tell them it was taken last fall!

His jacket is a weirdo length, like a sporty Hogwarts robe.

Comment

• What others do you mean? These?

Comment

• Thanks for that link - pure gold.

There were a couple of other pics, Issie had posted them:

https://madnono.vbulletin.net/forum/...3989#post53989

And the original (beautifully cray) site was this one, but it's so old nearly everything has gone:

http://remember.forumfree.it/

I like to have a wallow in nostalgia since things are so meh atm.

Comment

Working...
                                X