The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, why didn't I save the others?

ALSO, I am LOL bc my first thought on re-seeing this was: Toledo was showing a lot of sexy shoulder for just going out with an old co-worker... and then I clicked on the link to our Issie's post and that was EXACTLY what ophy posted at the time. I love us.
    It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...r-powerful-men

James Van Der Beek makes the Harvey Weinstein case all about himself.
      sigpic

Comment

• I think he's speaking out because of Terry Crews' tweets that he understands what it means to have to be quiet about things you'd like to punch people over.
        It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I thought it was a good thing he did there.

Comment

• Yeah, I applaud him for speaking up.

Comment

• Ha! I was too harsh, weren't I? I can't help it.
              sigpic

Comment

• Thought I would bump it up. Congrats to MW on her Golden Globe nom. Hope to see she and Busy there.

Also the J was out again with Shafia. Rocking the Grizzly adams beard and unfortunately the V-Neck T. Can no one cure him of this:
                He and ex Diane Kruger ended their relationship in 2016 after 10 years together. And Joshua Jackson stepped out with model Shafia West in Studio City, California.

Comment

• She's very pretty! He looks like a hot dad! I ain't mad about that!

They've been dating now for what? Six months?

I'm side-eyeing her ex-husband for a) selling her out to the Daily Fail, and b) for saying that: "he thinks Joshua 'has his hands full' with her."

Comment

• They captioned that particular DK/Reedus pic “Bliss”? That shit is COLD.

Comment

• DK and The J were still together when that pic of her with Reedus was taken and they both look like they're itching from guilty sex hives in it.

I need a new profile pic, but I don't have a new DK/J level fave anymore or yet. Harry and Meghan might get there one day, but in the meantime, I should just find a Kaylor picture and sub it in as an interim replacement.

Comment

• Yasss! My dream of a Tonkin/Jackson pairing may come true after all - if only on screen: http://www.justjared.com/2017/12/15/...les-storyline/

Comment

• That side by side of them on Just Jared made me a little jumpy clappy, ngl. He's been insta friends with Phoebe's bestie Teresa Palmer for awhile and I wouldn't be mega surprised if something more came out of this. Wevs, I'm down. He's never gonna be as high profile as he was as half of DK and The J, but at least with Phoebe, he can go bro down with Uncle Karl again every once in awhile.

Comment

• He's a bit old for Pheebs! . . . but I don't think she's too young for him, given who he is dating now, so I dunno. It would be kinda kerrazy (for me personally). I don't know how I feel!

ETA okay, I've thought about this . . . I'd rather see Josh with Nina! Canadian Coachella Cuties! and that's because I'm not shipping Nina with anyone else in partick right now. But! I still have a teeny hope that Westonkin will get their asses back in gear and go for Round 3 and make babiez, and thinking about her with Josh is just . . .

Last edited by ophy; 12-16-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Everyone’s pretty, but Nina’s friends are millennials x1000 and he’s at least 70% cranky activist that isn’t that into social meeds. Once-a-year music festivals are one thing. Regular onesie dance parties are quite another! I can’’t see him tolerating dumbos like Julianne Hough is what I’’m saying.
                              Last edited by LaaLaa; 12-17-2017, 03:49 PM. Reason: Apostrophes aren’t showing up on my phone. Why.

Comment

• I believe Phoebe’s fangirled her way into having a role on The Affair - I think she wanted to be involved more than The J does now.

Heh, I don’t really think there’s much danger of them getting together, but it’s Phoebe’s activism and Chanel connection that even made me think of it. And the T Palmer connection. Plus they’d just look so pretty. Nina is great but she still seems like a very young girl to me, so that doesn’t sit well.

I will always hold out hope for Westonkin 3.0.

(funky apostrophe thing happening for me too)
                                Last edited by Laura; 12-18-2017, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X