No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot to post the link to Mary Margaret humes insta where she has been posting BTS photos for DC days. Including some capturing the RLTL. KH even like a pic of The J and Mrs Leary.

She is under Thereal_marymargarethumes. Having trouble with the link from Instagram
    Last edited by Scullycat; 12-18-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Everyone’s pretty, but Nina’s friends are millennials x1000 and he’s at least 70% cranky activist that isn’t that into social meeds. Once-a-year music festivals are one thing. Regular onesie dance parties are quite another! I can’’t see him tolerating dumbos like Julianne Hough is what I’’m saying.
      This is actually my one hang-up about him and Sophia Bush. She is ALL about her friends and is super spontaneous about going on trips and having slumber/dance/house parties. While I think The J is down for a party occasionally, he's become less of an extrovert with age. And yeah, I totally think he'd be at one of Nina's get togethers like

I DEF don't see him volunteering for any dance offs while wearing matching onesies. Judging by her insta, Pheebs likes a lot of Netflix and lounge time at home and that seems more in line with The J's old man curmudgeony vibes. BUT! If Westonkin broke up because Paul was ready for marriage and babies while Phoebe was still trying to live her best life, that's gonna be problematic for any hook up with The J, too. That man has BEEN ready for some baybees and whoever he's serious about next will probs have to share that mentality.
      Last edited by IssieCol; 12-18-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Except it was Phoebe who was the one wearing the promise ring and she’s completely besotted with the Palmer babies. They could be perfect for each other.

But maybe Shafia is The One.

Comment

• I'm sure Shafia is nice and all and she's very pretty, but she's got placeholder written all over her.

Comment

• Agree! If she starts posting about elephants or the ocean, she might stick around.

BUT! If Westonkin broke up because Paul was ready for marriage and babies while Phoebe was still trying to live her best life, that's gonna be problematic for any hook up with The J, too. That man has BEEN ready for some baybees and whoever he's serious about next will probs have to share that mentality.
            Unless Shafia is a mega introvert homebody, I actually think he might gravitate toward younger chicks now just to go for the opposite dynamic of his last relationship. His new lady/ies will probs need to want potato-nosed bbs, but her age will buy them both some time, y’know? He can do fatherhood Cloon-style.

MARY MARGARET with the best Christmas gifts evah! ETA: Bless her for tagging them in those RLTL pics.
            Last edited by LaaLaa; 12-18-2017, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• MARY MARGARET with the best Christmas gifts evah! ETA: Bless her for tagging them in those RLTL pics.
              OMG! Those babies!!!

Comment

• OMG THAT PIC OF RLTL IS A GIFT FROM THE HEAVENS.

They are GORGEOUS children in that pic and also: FIND SOMEONE WHO LOOKS AT YOU LIKE JJ LOOKED AT KH. Holy shit.

23734716_296042364238746_2253846984077082624_n.jpg

Attached Files
                It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So DK gave an interview to Modern Luxury (yeah, I don't know what it is either) and posted about it on her insta. She mostly talks about her German movie and she has fully adopted the DiCaprio campaign strategy by basically talking about how making In the Fade should have spawned an accompanying documentary called The Struggle is Real starring only her. BUT! She also included this bit:

Asked if she considers herself courageous, Kruger counters that she’s curious. “Being too comfortable freaks me out, so I like the idea of doing new things,” she says. As of late, this includes learning how to ride a motorcycle, moving to New York City from Los Angeles and living a more independent life after last year splitting from Joshua Jackson, her partner of 10 years. “I think life’s better with somebody holding your hand, but I’ve also learned that I need to take care of myself first,” she says. “In the past, I’ve been incredibly disappointed in people. You think you’re moving toward the same goal, and then you’re not.”

After back-to-back relationships, she has learned to set boundaries for herself. “There are certain things I won’t accept anymore,” she states. “I think when you’re in a long-term relationship, you start making excuses, and you’re making a lot of compromises—which obviously you need to make to make things work—but I think there are certain things that I’ve learned I don’t want to accept anymore.” Without confirming her relationship to Walking Dead actor Norman Reedus one way or the other—“I don’t want to talk about that part of my life. That’s one thing I learned”—Kruger simply says that the past year has put into perspective what really matters. “The older I get, it’s about focusing on the people that I have left: my mom, my brother, my grandfather and my boyfriend,” she lists. “I just want to be present in my life and not try to project so much into the future.”
                  Y'ALL. I mean, this is next level saltiness. This saltiness makes fun of Goop's pink Himalayan sea salt because it is so basic in comparison. It's been two years and she still doesn't seem over it. The J EFFED her up for all other shot callers, but that last bit about the people she has left is downright depressing. Find some joy, sister. And maybe realize that you're not gonna find it in podunk Georgia 'cause that's not your bag and trying to convince yourself you love the Piggly Wiggly and mosquitoes is probs mega depressing.

Comment

• Too right he effed her up. The most depressing bit of that quote about the people she has left is that by “ the boyfriend” she now means Reedus.

Comment

• Legit, if I had to spend the last year explaining that I used to regularly score with The J, but now am dealing with only Reedus' naked bits? I'd run into traffic to end my woe, but if I was DK I'd just hide in my house so I wouldn't have to deal with people trying their hardest not to give me this face:

Comment

• Wow, that is so sad - she is way too young to think in terms of who I have left and not meeting new people. This whole Reedus thing is a manifestation of some depression.

“I don’t want to talk about that part of my life. That’s one thing I learned”
                        Being a couple was her brand. She’s gotta find a new shtick and arty movies that nobody sees isn’t working.

Also, this sure sounds like she was the one that wanted marriage and potato nosed babies, and not the J. I wonder if that is just random shade that is now making him laugh bitterly.

Comment

• I wonder if by "you think you're moving toward the same goal" she's implying that she thought they had an agreement that DK & The J was endgame, no matter what and that occasional infidelities were not deal breakers. Like in her mind, she's all, "Exhibit A: Olivia Munn, motherfucker!" Well, ok that's awesome, but maybe don't embarrass your partner with blatant public cheating either? Especially if you already know you guys have others problems? And she seems to not have considered the possibility that The J was maybe already looking for a way out and used the Reedus business as his checkout card.

Anyway, I really thought she was moving on, but the butthurt is still strong in this interview.

Comment

• Ack, DK. To the general public, you’re not the JennyAn. Save this for your own day-drinking bitchfest with a costar!

Last edited by LaaLaa; 12-21-2017, 09:33 PM. Reason: I don’t know how to post pics anymore. And I still don’t have apostrophes.

Comment

• I know it was young love and all but he sure did look like he meant it:

Wonder what KH makes of her posting all these, she’ll be seeing them since she’s following her. It’s making me laugh, sigh and cringe in equal measures.

Comment

• God bless MMH!

And DK is basically broken now. Wow. It really is all downhill after Pacey Witter.
                                It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X