No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Ivy League money guy for MW? A heart-shaped diamond? Man, everything I know is wrong.

Her dad was a money guy! (which obviously got him in trouble, but still.) And I remember reading somewhere a million years ago that MW is supposedly super smart and saavy when it comes to investments.

Okay just looked it up, and MW won the Robbins World Cup Championship of Futures Trading when she was 17. Her dad homeschooled her to become a commodities broker like him. So a money guy makes total sense, actually.

I don't follow enty much, but he seems to pick a few peeps he doesn't like or that he knows will bring traffic to the site and goes in on them.

I don't think Enty is entirely Enty anymore? I heard the 'real' enty stepped back and handed CDAN mostly over to a handful of people who trawl through blind submissions and post what they think will get clicks. I think the real Enty still posts things he gets from his longterm sources, but for the most part the blinds are such a mess these days. I've seen an actor totally set up in a blind as secretly gay one week, and then a few weeks later revealed to be a sleazy womanizer. It's hard to be both! (although not impossible, I guess). Tinhat fandoms admit to be proud when they are able to plant something on CDAN that fits their agenda (the k'lors do this on a couple of blind sites, so do the anti-Jenny Slate peeps), and apparently it's not hard to do these days.

So . . . the CDAN blinds are a mixed bag of utter bullshit and less bullshit and occasionally a nugget of non-bullshit, basically. Hard to say which is which.

Comment

• Ah, that makes total sense now! I was just thinking she would go for another fluffy-haired hipster dude.

Comment

• DKís film won the Critics Choice Award (and it may well win the Oscar too) but I canít stomach any more pictures of her and the long-haired puffy-eyed one so here we have the much more enjoyable sight of The J and Pheebs filming yesterday :

And a video:
        https://www.sanluisobispo.com/entert...194312109.html
        Last edited by Laura; 01-12-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• Mary Margaret called her his favorite on-screen lady.

Comment

• Mary-Margaret is getting me through 2018.
            6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Happy 20th Anniversary, ladies! Letís be real, our interest in these fake and real people is least 30% responsible for the existence of The CW rn, right?

Comment

• In honor of the 20th anniversary I give you:

"Get off your overweight ass and create a real website that actualy serves a purpose, and remember, you will never be loved by Joshua Jackson, he wouldnt even let his dog fuck you."

Comment

• I canít believe itís been that long.

Comment

Working...
                  X