No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will fall over if MMH get Josh and Katie to pose together. Though, if anybody could, it's probably her!
    6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• I am a kill-joy and do not believe this will happen.

Comment

• !!!!!!!!

Kerr Smith
        Kerr Smith
        @ActorKerrSmith
        Headed to the airport to go see some old friends who used to live by a Creek....just sayiní.
        2:09 pm ∑ 11 Mar 2018

Comment

• They invited him?

Comment

• Oh my god, soon really did mean soon!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vanessa View Post
              They invited him?
              Burn!
              sigpic

Comment

• Did Kerr delete that tweet!?
                6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Busy is in NYC and said something about doing photo shoots, so it could be some big retrospective spread.

Comment

• Josh is there too rehearsing- isn't his Broadway show about to start really soon?

Comment

• Yes, Kerr must have got his wrists slapped and deleted his tweet. Busy and MW are together, Katie started following Meredith. It Is Definitely Happening.

Also, MMH outdid herself with this one https://instagram.com/p/BgO2AVJjen2/

Comment

• Yes, they were all in NYC yesterday it seems! And it must be embargoed. I'm SO BITTER I wasn't invited.

You guy I'm desperate to figure out WHY Josh and Kate won't take a stupid fucking instagram pic together but they'll go to a photoshoot reunion. I used to think it was about DK but maybe not now? WHY. WHY. WHY.

Comment

• Oh, and obviously, I picture them all giving the universal greeting of Capeside: "Hey." Each with their own spin on it! Katie has the awkward shrug, Josh has the dipped head thing. MW gives a one-sided shrug and looks away plaintively. Beek flares his nostrils.
                          Last edited by isadora; 03-13-2018, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• OH, and MW would NEVER have done it had Busy not talked her into it. UGH, I will be pouring over the behind the scenes photos of this shoot like a Kennedy conspiracy theorist with the Zapruder tape.

BACK and TO THE LEFT!

Comment

• OH, and MW would NEVER have done it had Busy not talked her into it.
                              Accepted as canon.

Comment

• You guy I'm desperate to figure out WHY Josh and Kate won't take a stupid fucking instagram pic together but they'll go to a photoshoot reunion. I used to think it was about DK but maybe not now? WHY. WHY. WHY.
                                Iím thinking safety in numbers? If they arenít speaking to each other or if they just donít want the brouhaha if they so much as acknowledge each other, maybe this was the only way to do it. But will there be a picture of them TOGETHER?

Comment

Working...
                                X