Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!! I canít breathe.

Comment

• Well, I had planned to be productive at work today, but that's obvs out the window.

Comment

• I have a new job that I want to do good at, so I canít watch any of it till tonight. This is killing me.

Comment

• I'm re-watching the finale RIGHT NOW.

Comment

• I am SWEATING. Todayís lunch break is gonna be FUCKING AMAZING.

Comment

• Everyone is so annoyed by Meredith in that video.

When she made the comment "it' really is like we got to grow up together" you can practically hear everyone else rolling their eyes, like, "For Beek's sake, you were already 29, Meredith."

Comment

• I'm pretty much only living for Is's micro analysis of the interaction or lack thereof between The J and Toledo.

Comment

• Love Kevin Williamson low-key saying Josh was too hot to play Dawson.

Kevin Williamson told THR. "When you go back and look at the script, Dawson was the underdog, the nerd, the video geek. In what high school do you see the video geek being the hot guy? I fell in love with Josh Jackson because he could read any role, Dawson or Pacey. But something wasn't complete and that's when the network said they didn't see Josh as Dawson, and rightfully so. So, I went, 'Okay, he's Pacey,' because I knew I wanted him in the show no matter what."
                  http://ew.com/tv/actors-who-audition...dawsons-creek/

Comment

• Iíve only watched a few minutes but OMG the Jís body language! Could his leg BE any further swung over to her?

Comment

• Gif! https://mobile.twitter.com/robynross...77750374584320

I havenít been able to watch yet! Work is really getting in the way of my life.

Comment

• I loved the whole thing and want to watch again on a bigger screen! Please make sure to look at Katie's face when Busy sings the theme song. It's amazing. Busy barely talks at all, but I think whoever said Michelle wouldn't do it without Busy is absolutely spot on.
                        Last edited by BreezyK; 03-28-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• VfmHx5.png

Comment

• Just finished watching it and I wanted more of the reunion than we got. Like, KDubs and rando journalists recapping shit we already know? Nobody is here for you, BBs. I wanted them to shut up already and get back to The Room Where IT Happens.

Comment

• I'm more hung up on The J oh so discreetly stroking KH's bare back than anything else tbh. I haven't seen that gif yet!

Not that this moment wasn't great enough on it's own:

And Mary Beth Peil! She looked like an absolute angel:

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X