No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or you could wait the 0.234 micro seconds until Roxy/Bronwen/SB/Mandy all spill it?

Maybe KH has finally come clean? Hee!! Not that you CAN get clean once you've got what they've got, but it still made me giggle.

Comment

I was trying to be subtell!

I was waiting for someone to report that Mandy had new Josh gossip. Now she'll keep the deets to herself!

Hmm. Is Mandy capable of that? Probably not. At least not in any long-term way.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Okay, how have I never stumbled across that site? I am ashamed to admit it, but I am becoming a member right.now.

Comment

And yet you've not started to share the deets with us? *cries*
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Aww, Is, just as I was about to offer to split the cost with you!

Comment

And yet you've not started to share the deets with us? *cries*
              Isn't deet sharing the one rule we have around here?

*sits and waits*

Comment

Sorry, I got lost in the gossip brain-suck. Sadly, the deets are not spectacular:

About Joshua Jackson's new baby
                Good luck ever finding the mother of his child! She moved
                out of California just to protect her privacy. I will tell
                you this much, she is 28. She's an accountant. She's smart,
                funny, and beautiful inside and out. One more thing, it is
                a boy and will be born this summer.
                Beautiful inside and out? WTF??

BDW, that site is pure gold. I will provide any good info I find asap.

eta this little gem:

A friend of mine worked at a hotel in LA when Demi Moore and Co., showed up. Demi ordered some onion TEA. When he said they didn't have any onion tea, that there was no such thing as onion tea, she exploded, eventually demanded to go into the kitchen and show them how to make onion tea, frantically chopped an onion to pieces, and...To make a long story short, turns out what she wanted was french onion soup.
                I so hope that story is true! I luv the white trash celebrities!
                Last edited by bushywushy; 03-25-2004, 08:52 PM.

Comment

She's smart, funny, and beautiful inside and out.
                  Heh. If sheís trying to protect her privacy, why did she hire a publicist?

Comment

Did Mandy write that gossip bit? WTF? How LAME.

Tell me if it's worth the admission price, bushy!

Comment

The deets about The J are exactly (word for word) what was posted at Media Blvd by some chick who appeared out of nowhere. Issie's good at remembering names, perhaps she'll recall who it was.

Mandy probably simply cuts and pastes to that gossip list website.

Comment

It was someone called Floridagirl who claimed to know the mom IRL, IIRC and then MGC confirmed it.

Comment

Issie's good at remembering names
                          Hee! I like to be exact in my gossip-passsing, yo! And IIRC, the girl's name was Florida Girl or something like that. There were two of them who came on the board to give random deets about their "friend," but I don't remember which one was believed more by the MB masses.

Comment

FG12345, Issie! We forgot the numbers. Heeeeeeee. FG also announced:
                            I'll tell you how Rosario's friend found out. Josh told Rosario at the Golden Globes that he was having a baby. Rosario was very upset and even crying about it. Of course she's going to tell her friends that she was upset because she saw her ex and he's having a baby. Hey, maybe she's even the one who leaked it, because she was obviously very upset with the news. Maybe she was trying to get back at Josh.
                            ETA MGC's amazing response and mad deduction skillz as Leader of People Addicted to Josh:
                            Thanks for coming in and clarifying things. I think this will answer a lot of the posters questions. I had a weird feeling that Rosario heard about it at the Golden Globes. I think them both being at the same parties gave that away. Again, thanks for your post.
                            Oh, MGC, I hope you use your powers for good. Do you have a cape?

In other news, TSG has the police report on Simmons. I loved reading it yesterday! That Milton. What a bitch!
                            Last edited by Sarah; 03-26-2004, 11:25 AM.

Comment

My favorite part about all of that is the MB/TWoP mantra of, "We must respect Josh's privacy" that all of the PAtJ people claim to live by. Yet oddly enough, no one has called out these new information disclosers for being so shitty as to talk about their friend's pregnancy (which she seems to want to keep private) to a bunch of random strangers on a message board.

hypocrisy

Comment

<--- not getting why Privacy Girl moved to another state. Is J just the sperm donor or an ATM with a dick? Hee to spilling the deets to RD at the GGs. He wasn't bitter at all.

Apparently Andrew McCarthy was an alcoholic during his Brat Pack days. He claims he was either drunk or hung over during the shooting of Pretty in Pink. But he did the 12 step thing and has been clean since 1992. Deets on 20/20 Downtown on Monday
                                Last edited by Res; 03-26-2004, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X