No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw the play on 4/21 and while the acting is really stupendous, the play itself is sort of terrible? I had never seen the movie but it's VERY MUCH a product of its time - the whole thing is like "What about deaf rights, but filtered through a white male hearing protagonist?" That said, The J speaks almost every line of dialogue in the entire play and he really is charismatic. There was one line that was positively Pacey-esque (something like "you are the most infuriating, maddening, captivating girl") and I swooned.

Comment

• I've read criticism that the plot could have used some modernizing. There's a few clips floating around and maybe it's just because I'm seeing everything out of context, but The J being LR's voice also sounds weird and stilted and he has a distracting monotone when he's saying her lines. Does it not come off that way in the theater? With all the tools they're using to make the play accessible for their deaf audience, I feel like they could have come up with a better way to get her lines across rather than have him be her literal voice. It also would have lightened his load significantly not to have to talk the entire time.
      Last edited by IssieCol; 05-02-2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Totally missed this CDAN blind that is implying that Phoebe Tonkin and The J are hooking up:

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...tem-13_17.html

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2018

Blind Item #13

This foreign born B list mostly television actress/model who had her biggest US success in that almost network vampire thing has a new pay cable gig. While she was with her boyfriend she started hooking up with (and was thisclose to getting publicly busted) the foreign born lead (P) of the pay cable show which caused all kinds of drama with a different co-star (Z) he was seeing. Then, our B lister split with her boyfriend and got back together until P split with Z. Now our B lister and P are a happy couple who try and stay hidden.
        Ok!Austrailia also posted something about Josh and Pheebs 'bonding' behind the scenes, so!

I can't find anything to suggest that Pheebs and The J ever really knew each other previous to her guesting on The Affair *and* can't find anything to back up the suggestion that they are/have been dating at all. Not a single pic them off set. They do know a lot of the same people, but that's about it. And most Josh fans seem to think he might still be seeing Shafia West, maybe?

But anyway, gossip worlds colliding, people.

Last edited by ophy; 05-02-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• I would ship it.

Comment

• Me too, but I would ship The J and a toaster at this point. I miss doting boyfriend J. Ninja J who works a lot is way boring tbh. That said, I don't think anything is going on with him and PT. He's so into this play and it takes so much out of him that he probs has occasional bathroom bangs with the stage manager since it's all he has energy for.

DK with the tenty dress makes me think she's waiting until the Met Ball where she'll show up with Reedus and reveal a baby bump.

Comment

• The top half of DKís dress looks like a ďCENSOREDĒ bar and the bottom looks like IKEA fabric. Itís official. I donít understand any of her life decisions anymore.

And word. It seems like right now The J only has boners for the play. Ninja anybody = Boo.

Comment

• Oops
                Last edited by Laura; 05-03-2018, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• Phoebe Tonkin and The J are hooking up
                  You want a visual on that?

(From the latest Affair trailer)

I agree heís probs got no time for a serious relationship atm and while I miss all the pretty and adorbs pics of him with a gf Iím very much enjoying him focusing on his work. All the insta posts, the interviews, the tux pics, the DC reunion (still canít believe it). Itís all good. I just want him to do a show or film more to my taste.
                  Last edited by Laura; 05-03-2018, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• Did anyone check out the podcast the J linked to on Insta? The Moocher was present and she totally shaded DK (at least in my mind it was a dig)!

She blurted out the 'ascot' when the interviewer asked the J if he had had any douchebag moments during his DC days! It's like she couldn't help herself! Ha!
                    "Get off your overweight ass and create a real website that actualy serves a purpose, and remember, you will never be loved by Joshua Jackson, he wouldnt even let his dog fuck you."

Comment

• Ha.

Comment

• The ascot is the promise ring of neckwear.

Comment

• Wow looking at the last two posted photos of DK, what a difference a Reedus makes. I feel that if she had got preggers with the J her style game would have been much stronger.

Comment

• Itís hard to believe where we are now, whether sheís preggers or not. All those years of following DK and The J and we end up with this weird scenario. You just never know whatís in store.

Comment

• Her last post about a wish fulfillment garden working its magic pretty much confirms her pregnancy to me. Jeffrey Morgan and Hilarie Burton both showed enthusiasm for her post, which isn't all that common so if it's not a baby, it's pretty big news she's excited about. She also sold her brand new place in NY, her old place in Paris, and bought a suburbany property in the Hamptons so many signs point to a new level of domestication with Reedus.

Comment

• Not only that but we even get this delightful parallel to rub salt into the wound. Remember this exchange?

vancityjaxHappy Birthday My Love. I can't wait to spend the next 9 with you and the 9 after that and the 9 after that and.....

dianekrugerMe too my love...because of you I feel like every day is my birthday...hurry home
                                Now thereís this:
                                bigbaldheadThis makes me miss u

[email protected] Hurry home
                                Hopefully, itís all worked out for the best for everyone in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X