The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IssieCol View Post
    Oh, I thought it had been renewed, but I could have hallucinated that. I don't even know if I watched all of his episodes last season. I have negative interest in Noah and it was all about him, so I checked out pretty early. You know, I'd always wondered if Sarah Treem was so defensive of Noah because she kind of modeled him after her own husband and it made her bristle to see everyone be all, "Noah's CANCELLED, NEXT!" And then I read that she was getting a divorce only a couple years after getting married and thought maybe there was some truth to my original theory.
    Oh, SAME here. I think I only ended up watching the episodes featuring The J- I just couldn't take all the Noah! (I've liked Dominic West in other roles, but i just can't STAND him as Noah.)

Ha, sounds like you might be onto something with your theory there. She must have felt VERY defensive for a long time- it's not just us who can't take him, I don't think I've ever talked to anyone who watches the show or read a review of it that DIDN'T share those feelings! (Mind you, is it very terrible of me to say that seeing as they got a divorce, if the husband WAS rl-Noah perhaps she started to share them?! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Laura View Post

If I see any more good ones Iíll post them.
      Bless you. That gif made my crappy morning noticeably better.

Comment

• You are very welcome. Itís mesmerising me.

It seems there is likely to be a 5th season but itís not definite:

http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/06/affair-b...ates-showtime/

Showtime...revealed that there will likely be a fifth season.

ďMy expectation is itís a five-season show, so there will be one more season after this,Ē Showtime CEO David Nevins said. ďThatís the likely scenario. I think theyíre doing some interesting things this year, and Iím excited to put it out.Ē
        Whether heís in it or not at least that should be the last of it and he can go do something else.

Comment

• Here we go:

Cannes buzzing with Diane Kruger pregnancy speculation
          https://pagesix.com/2018/05/14/canne...y-speculation/

Comment

• With those dresses sheís either pregnant or itís a cry for help.

Comment

• Yeah, she's making it pretty obvious.

I kinda love this one:

But this?

Hmmm. Well, her maternity wear isn't going to be boring, so that's something.

Reedus' first kid's name is Mingus? Oh, lawdy don't let him name this one. I don't know how anyone could resist 'Dingus', I mean really.

Comment

• DK's latest fashion choices are basically her being all, "Don't you wanna ask me what's under here? BUT DON'T BECAUSE I'M SO PRIVATE. *but do so I can pretend like I don't want to answer*"

If they don't name this kid Dumpster Stank Kruger-Reedus, it will have been been misnamed.

Comment

• Whatís French for Dumpster?

Comment

• This whole thing suddenly made me think of something Issie said a couple of years ago:

Finally, I got around to watching Sky last night and it was...aight. DK mentioned in an interview that she was so closely involved in the making of this project that by the time they got around to shooting it, she felt like she was her character. And Fabienne wrote this movie for her so I can see how she'd feel that way. In the movie, she plays Romy who is in a super unhappy relaysh and part of the dissatisfaction comes from her inability to have a child with her husband after trying for many years. That seems a little too autobiographical if you go with the theory that DK and The J have been in a similar situation. And then she leaves him, meets Reedus, and even tho he's a huge asshole, he puts a baby inside her before he dies.Maybe DK got a little too into this story and just forgot that she didn't actually want Reedus' greasy baby in real life.
                    Wow. I mean, I hope Reedus doesnít die, but it does seem like she is living out that movie for real.

Comment

• Pick a better movie to live out, DK!

That all feels right, though.

Comment

• Legit, she could have chosen to live out both of the National Treasures and it would have yielded way less cringey moments and been way more entertaining for onlookers.

Comment

• The J is on good terms with Rosario at least:

Comment

• US Weekly official

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...norman-reedus/

Comment

• With those dresses sheís either pregnant or itís a cry for help.
                              Quoting myself (possible faux pas?) to say that now itíís official, it feels like it is still a cry for help.

Comment

• Poor Josh. His play died and his ex got a baby in the same week.
                                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X