No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm also just gonna call her a gross, dirty cheater for posterity.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I hate that we still post her news here because I keep expecting cute MW and Busy photos when I see new posts and I get this. Good for her but I don't really care!
      sigpic

Comment

• Poor Josh. His play died and his ex got a baby in the same week.
        He does seem destined to put all the effort in only to see it come to naught. Will he congratulate her again?

But never mind poor Josh, what about poor us? All those years. Yes, now thereís no call to follow her anymore, itís not enjoyable. All the best with your new life DK.

Comment

• Will he congratulate her again?
          Ugh, I hope not publicly! That would be TOO FAR. I stopped following DK regularly a few months ago, but I hope the baby gives her something else to focus on to break her out of her mememe-ness. And man, that poor cat thought it was an abandoned afterthought BEFORE, poor old Hobbes might as well send a formal request to stay in L.A. with the cat sitter forever.

Comment

• Michelle and Busy are still the best. Yeah not really interested in spite baby at this point. While I am sure it is a little sad for him I do wonder if he thinks he dodged a bullet by not having kids with her. I mean the drama must be exhausting at some point and she still seems so committed to it with the public insta meltdowns etc. And NR is really just as mememe as DK so I think this will still end badly like Brittany/Kfed or even Tomcat.

poor hobbes indeed. Can the J get him back.

Comment

• I actually know very little about Reedus other than that he looks like he smells, but his fans are loyal and say he's a super nice dude. But that could be their version of Bieber fever, maybe? Lainey just posted that he's set to become the headliner for TWD after the other main guy leaves. I've never watched TWD, but after almost a decade, is it still a zombie apocalypse? I mean, aren't you basically in a shared zombie society at that point?

Anyway, The J's sometimes/maybe hookup/girlfriend Shafia West went to NY to see the last showing of his play and then stayed at what looked like The Bowery which IIRC, was also where The J was living during the play's run. He has a new feature in GQ where he talks about walking 37 blocks to work everyday so the distance is at least right. Now that he's on an extended break, maybe that will start up again.

Comment

• I was surprised that still seems to be going on but maybe Shafia West is dancing to his tune and itís a welcome change. Until he meets his beautiful astronaut genius.

That MW cutout would freak me out.

Comment

• Thanks Ophie!
                  sigpic

Comment

• I would ship The J and a toaster at this point.
                    No need to ship The J with domestic appliances - thereís an attractive blonde news anchor/actress in town:

Joshua Jackson is dating actress Alyssa Julya Smith

https://m.eonline.com/uk/news/940939...sa-julya-smith

Pacey's got a new ladyóbut sadly, it's not Joey Potter.

Almost two years after splitting from his girlfriend of 10 years, actressDiane Kruger, Joshua Jackson has moved on with actress and Cheddar TV host Alyssa Julya Smith, E! News can report.

"It's been going on for several months now," a source tells E! News.

The insider says that the personality lives in Los Angeles, where she met the former Dawson's Creek star, who has been in New York for his Broadway run of Children of a Lesser God. The two have been long distance, seeing each other when they are both in the same town, but now that the show's ended, the former Fringe star is "expected to be in Los Angeles more."

On Saturday, the two were spotted on a date in Manhattan's famed Central Park.
                    Itís on Just Jared as well.

Issie, what do you think - more one upmanship? Did we need to know about this new relationship right now?

Last edited by Laura; 06-03-2018, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• Looking at her twitter, she seems happy and outgoing, less fairy princess. IMO itís good for the J to have someone to loosen him up. Woke J is in theory great, but boring to watch.

Comment

• I just saw this! Do you know her? I hadn't ever heard of her before.
                        sigpic

Comment

• This nobodies train is long, y'all. We've got years before we see that caboose. His rep already issued a denial so if he is seeing her, he doesn't want the public to know. The original report was weird anyway. It's been going on for months, but they only see each other when they're in the same city doesn't exactly make it seem like they're dating each other exclusively.

It doesn't seem like one upping, but there does seem to have been some miscommunication about how this information got released. Anyway, her insta is full of bikini selfies and she she's an "actress" who has her own bathing suit company so welcome to the party, Stacy Keibler Cavallari.

Unrelated, but I've been trying to get here for a couple of days, but between graduations, kiddie birthday parties, and the Astros vs Red Sox series, I basically had no downtime and that is just my life now and please send help or an Issie clone so I can sleep and browse online like I used to.

Comment

• This nobodies train is long, y'all. We've got years before we see that caboose

Ha! I love this. Imma steal it for Nina, maybe.

Going to have to agree with Issie . . . glancing through her insta doesn't give the impression of any substantiality, gotta say. Not a lot of 'there' there.

Comment

• Seems like her people released it to get her in the news (hoping to capitalize on DK's pregnancy?) and The J was like: You're just my current L.A. piece, friend.

Which: Ouch!
                              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                              X