No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “I am finally loved by someone who makes me feel free.” YOU’’RE CRYING.

Comment

• He's got a very strong Segel resemblance, right? Just me?

Also, Busy was right! She told MDubs several years ago that she'd have to wait until her late 30s to meet her husband because that's when the good marriage prospects would either be divorced or widowered. I don't remember which one of them revealed that story or where/how, but that was borderline Nostradamus of BP. And, yeah, if I had to create an ideal husband for Michelle out of atoms, this is the dude I would build for sure.

Comment

• I am so happy for her! LE SIGH.

Busy clearly approves, and that's all I need. And they both lost the people they loved (I mean, MW basically said that she only broke it off b/c Heath was spiraling OOC) and they have both been dealing with children as single parents. OMG. This is like a movie! LOL
        6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Ok I have no idea if it’s true but Blind Gossip has a Blind that is clearly about DK having used IVF and that NR aid not the Dad though they are still dating. She wanted a kid but he did not want to be the dad. Link below

http://blindgossip.com/?p=92982

Comment

• That makes me happier for her.

Comment

• She was good friends with January Jones. And maybe she decided to go that route with her baby making?
              6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• It makes way more sense than Reedus wanting to be a new dad at 50, but I guess we'll see when she has the baby who it looks like. It does make me question why she never tried that route with The J if they were wanting kids as badly as they claimed when they were together. I mean, unless The J was like bio or no go, but I can't picture him being like that. Meh, everyone seems to be in a good place finally and she has stopped making passive aggressive comments about The J in interviews and even commented on one of his protest insta posts so I'm hoping that everything is resolved between them.

Comment

• It *is* weird! I can't fathom him being anti-adoption but maybe they got all exhausted and bittered out from trying?

Comment

• So the J may have a new friend and maybe dog?
                    Joshua Jackson was spotted strolling with Jodie Turner-Smith. The couple stopped by a grocery store for snacks as they took turns walking his pedigreed Akitas. have somehow managed to binge watch 3 seasons of The Affair in the last 5 days. send help. Jodie Turner-Smith (@MissJodie) August…

Comment

• the comments where they are all "ugh with this dadbod nothing guy" is cracking me up. I'm old AF.

Comment

• I had never heard of her! Looked her up and she's on a show called The Last Ship which I had also never heard of.

. ultraviole(n)t .

A post shared by Jodie Turner-Smith (@jodiesmith) on

She's British! So you know, probably has a ridiculously good accent. And they look good together, too. Hope he doesn't fuck it up.

Comment

• I feel like we’re probably still on that train though but you never know.

Comment

• All you Dirty J fans will be happy to know that he's been spotted on celeb Tinder.

Now, I’m obsessed with all the secret celebrity hookups that are probably happening on this “super-exclusive dating app” (cough, Raya). A friend of mine was on Raya a few months ago and saw Joshua Jackson (omg) and John Cusack (lol). Is everyone on Raya? WHO ELSE IS HOOKING UP? (Lainey: one of my friends said she saw Ben Affleck on Raya.) Someone do an expose on this. Please and thank you.
                            I mean, of course he is, but I'm still holding out hope that he gets cast as the love interest in Sophia Bush's new pilot and that they realize they're wokemates4life.

Comment

• I’m interested in your take on all the Jodie drama that’s been unfolding Issie. I mean, there’s been a lot of it. Is it still just the long, long train?

Comment

• I haven't been great about checking in on my OG OTL so after your post, I read through The J's new board and had an awesome nostalgia trip. She seems super extra which makes her The J's fave type of lady. But she's also insta famous which puts her squarely on the nobodies train. Eh, who knows? More power to him for loving the high maintenance gals.

Also, LOL x infinity that there's picture proof of he and DK sharing custody of that mean ass cat like he's their actual child. And apparently, that new house in L.A. still belongs to both of them? I am not the type of person who likes to leave things unresolved so having this much crap to share with an ex sounds straight HORRIBLE. But then, I've been with Mr. Issie since college so what do I know?

ETA: I checked DK's insta for the first time in forever and she posted a happy birthday to Uncle Karl. Maybe now that her due date is coming up soon, she's trying to make amends with all her old ride or dies. Next step: refollowing Micah? One thing I've noticed is that since they stopped being besties, she's started using Micaela Erlanger as her stylist with very mixed results that most often fall short of her style glory days. And Micah has upped his profile as a professional stylist and now works with a bunch of different celebs. Micaela has aligned her with Dior and some meh brands like Tory Burch when she used to live the fashion high life in Valentino and Chanel. She never looked better than when he had input in her red carpet looks so I don't know why she doesn't go make up with him and beg him for his official services. Lewks > pride, girl. Get your priorities straight.
                                Last edited by IssieCol; 09-10-2018, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X