No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am finally loved by someone who makes me feel free. YOURE CRYING.

Comment

• He's got a very strong Segel resemblance, right? Just me?

Also, Busy was right! She told MDubs several years ago that she'd have to wait until her late 30s to meet her husband because that's when the good marriage prospects would either be divorced or widowered. I don't remember which one of them revealed that story or where/how, but that was borderline Nostradamus of BP. And, yeah, if I had to create an ideal husband for Michelle out of atoms, this is the dude I would build for sure.

Comment

• I am so happy for her! LE SIGH.

Busy clearly approves, and that's all I need. And they both lost the people they loved (I mean, MW basically said that she only broke it off b/c Heath was spiraling OOC) and they have both been dealing with children as single parents. OMG. This is like a movie! LOL
        6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Ok I have no idea if its true but Blind Gossip has a Blind that is clearly about DK having used IVF and that NR aid not the Dad though they are still dating. She wanted a kid but he did not want to be the dad. Link below

http://blindgossip.com/?p=92982

Comment

• That makes me happier for her.

Comment

• She was good friends with January Jones. And maybe she decided to go that route with her baby making?
              6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• It makes way more sense than Reedus wanting to be a new dad at 50, but I guess we'll see when she has the baby who it looks like. It does make me question why she never tried that route with The J if they were wanting kids as badly as they claimed when they were together. I mean, unless The J was like bio or no go, but I can't picture him being like that. Meh, everyone seems to be in a good place finally and she has stopped making passive aggressive comments about The J in interviews and even commented on one of his protest insta posts so I'm hoping that everything is resolved between them.

Comment

• It *is* weird! I can't fathom him being anti-adoption but maybe they got all exhausted and bittered out from trying?

Comment

Working...
                  X