No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am stuck on normal person Tinder and now I am extra bitter over it.

They’re still sharing the cat?? OMB, one of you get a new damn cat.

Comment

• The cat sharing is baffling to me. Like, WHY? I don't understand why she doesn't just give it to The J. It's mean and barely tolerates her anyway. Plus, it's got cat AIDS which makes it unsafe for Reedus's greasy cat. And I have no clue if babies are allowed to be around cat AIDS, but that sounds sketchy AF and as a new mom, I would not risk that shit. And I'm not even a helicopter parent!

Comment

• Is this relationship serious? Let me know if you see the signs.
        sigpic

Comment

• It’s too early to tell but she’s making sure everyone knows there’s something going on. She’s got into a minor sm war with some of The J’s (younger?) fans who were attacking her for dropping heavy hints she’s dating him. He started following her on insta - as a response to the attacks, I think (which really upset them even more). She’s definitely been staying at his flat in NYC - though he wasn’t there at the time -and posting videos (to prove it to the fans?) Said cat was clearly to be seen in the videos she and her friends were posting. That’s it so far. The usual fandom shenanigans but on a minor scale.

The whole Reedus/DK/The J situation is still weird af.

Comment

• Whoawhoawhoa. Did you say DK has fallen from Chanel to Tory Burch? I think that’s the true tragedy here, guys.

Comment

• Plebs who shout at celebs about anything through their SMs are cringey, but celebs who shout back give me the MOST secondhand embarrassment. Delete/block the losers and move on, famous people! Never engage! How do their reps get away with not teaching them how to navigate SM? Is and I should start teaching a class for celebs called Save Face At All Costs and we would be gazillionaires.

Comment

• Ugh! They want to be "authentic". Arrow fandom is full of this and it's soooooo embarassing.

I started following Jodie on insta. She really is gorgeous.
                sigpic

Comment

• You guys, I don't understand your posts. What is this Jodie up to? She's Insta-Famous? For what? And she's posting from the J's house with the cat in the background? What's happening? I don't understand how to fandom with social media.
                  6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Is, I feel you completely! I was low key annoyed that I had to go look for myself instead of finding everything here.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Sorry, I just can’t be arsed to do detailed tracking of it all anymore. Will try to post anything really noteworthy though - with pics and links if easy to come by.

Comment

Working...
                      X