No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the J posted a pic of him and Wes working on his car and it seems old school dirty with Wes with ombre hair

Last edited by Scullycat; 12-21-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• That pc can't be TOO old, because The J is sporting some salt and pepper in that beard! Oh man, seeing him going gray makes me feel verray ancient.

What did y'all used to call Wes back in the Wilmy days? I can't remember the nickname.

Comment

• Katie and JF are papped kissing! The end of an era. https://www.eonline.com/news/1000096...mdb_topstories
        sigpic

Comment

• Okay, pretty cute.

I am so amused that The J went from red carpet arm candy to instagram boyfriend.

Comment

• He and KH mirror each other in some ways. Neither is of much interest media-wise except for their romantic relationships (and that they were Pacey and Joey once upon a time, though that’s fading as they get older). They’’ve both gone from high profile pairings to keeping things more under wraps. Kind of interesting - but also kind of boring at the same time. Good for Katie, though, that the Foxx relationship is publicly acknowledged these days. Must have been a pain to keep hiding over so many years.
            Last edited by Laura; 12-30-2018, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• I love that KH and Jamie keep hiding; it adds some interest to what otherwise is a boring pairing.

Comment

• (bringing the pic over for peeps who can't click)

Aw, good for these two paranoid weirdos! I loves it.

Comment

• She definitely looks happy!
                  6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

Working...
                  X