No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the J posted a pic of him and Wes working on his car and it seems old school dirty with Wes with ombre hair

Last edited by Scullycat; 12-21-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• That pc can't be TOO old, because The J is sporting some salt and pepper in that beard! Oh man, seeing him going gray makes me feel verray ancient.

What did y'all used to call Wes back in the Wilmy days? I can't remember the nickname.

Comment

• Katie and JF are papped kissing! The end of an era. https://www.eonline.com/news/1000096...mdb_topstories
        sigpic

Comment

• Okay, pretty cute.

I am so amused that The J went from red carpet arm candy to instagram boyfriend.

Comment

• He and KH mirror each other in some ways. Neither is of much interest media-wise except for their romantic relationships (and that they were Pacey and Joey once upon a time, though thatís fading as they get older). Theyííve both gone from high profile pairings to keeping things more under wraps. Kind of interesting - but also kind of boring at the same time. Good for Katie, though, that the Foxx relationship is publicly acknowledged these days. Must have been a pain to keep hiding over so many years.
            Last edited by Laura; 12-30-2018, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• I love that KH and Jamie keep hiding; it adds some interest to what otherwise is a boring pairing.

Comment

• (bringing the pic over for peeps who can't click)

Aw, good for these two paranoid weirdos! I loves it.

Comment

• She definitely looks happy!
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Does anybody actually watch Busy Tonight? I find it just too cringe inducing, even knowing that she is playing a part. The outfits they put her in, and the hair/makeup, those dumb nightgowns. Itís just horrible, and I feel based on just feelings that she hates the whole thing but needs to make a living. My hope is that the frustration of being chained to that wheel will boil over into some interesting drama, possibly involving her leaving her husband for an assistant cameraman from the show.

Comment

• I do. The show became exactly what I wanted ó ridiculous fluff with her celeb friends. Itís a much-needed opportunity to turn my brain off, but I love tacky things and I also have a high tolerance for people who are A Lot.

Comment

• I ALSO find it super cringey and had to bow out. I hate celebrities chatting tho? Like I HATE IT SO MUCH. I hate it when they do anything but act in movies and TV shows. Even celebs I love in everything fill me with dread as soon as they start talking about themselves or things they care about? I dunno when that started for me but it's a thing.
                        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Well this is nice, The J and Pheebs have been hanging out together again (even tho DM think sheís Crystal Reed). Keeping his options open?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...stal-Reed.html

Comment

• Ha! The whole thing amuses me.

Crystal Reed! *snort*

Though the pair looked like they were having a great time, the complete lack of PDA made it clear their relationship was simply platonic.

COMPLETE LACK OF PDA. Because if ya ain't climbing all over each other every second in pap pics, ya ain't kicking it.

For reals, though, it's adorbs that they are still friends.

Comment

• ďFriendsĒ? I accept as canon that they are lovers.

Comment

• I'd pay to see them kiss. GET ON IT, TV PRODUCERS.

Comment

Working...
                                X