No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I enjoyed it, but I think I was the only one here! The monologue was just her ranting about stuff she hated as she drank a cocktail, her outfits were insane, and her guests were mostly peeps she’s worked with, so she got wayyyy more comfortable shooting the shit. It really was her longform instastory.

That said, I can totally see her regretting the schedule and the daily grind of it all. Even Conan, the current elder of late night, had to change it up for himself.
    Last edited by LaaLaa; 05-06-2019, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• This is a big step, yes?

I mean, they ignored the theme almost entirely, but I don't remember ever seeing them red carpet adjacent together before.

Lol at Toronto Dobrev behind Toledo Holmes:

Comment

• They even match!
        sigpic

Comment

• LOLOL Jamie Foxx flanked by Disney villains.

Comment

• It's a big move for them! I'm guessing it's because Tom is stuck on that Measles cruise ship?
            It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The J got himself promoted to an A-list project and we are living in garbage times so I'm ready for this. Deadline And we shouldn't have to wait all that long to get it. Reese posted a pic from their first table read a couple of days ago so they're already underway and The J was just a late addition to the cast. So this might just all be nothing, but The J gave an interview maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago while he was in Canada and he was there to talk about the media company he has with his friends. The lady asked him what he had coming up next and he mentioned the Ava Duvernay movie and then said something like, "But I'm free now so if you're hiring, call me!" It would be pretty funny if someone attached to the new show came across this random interview and was like, "Hmmm, about that..." I obviously have no idea how any of this works so, Kanye shrug.

Comment

• Ooh, exciting! I just read Ng’s “Everything I Never Told You” and it was good but so bleak it took me a while.

Comment

• I know how he ended up in that - written and developed by LIz Tigelaar - Dolly Liz, the author of Show Me Love! EVERYTHING begins and ends with S3 of DC.

Comment

• EVERYTHING begins and ends with S3 of DC.
                    I should've known! Also, this is what he looks like right now and if this is the haircut for this character, I am INTO IT. This was after a panel for the Ava movie yesterday or the day before.

Comment

• Yes! I feel I'm going to love this!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ah! Silver fox, wow! Aging more and more into Clooney, for reals.

Everyone LOVES this book! I did not love this book! I thought it was boring and I didn't care about any of the characters and it kept switching POVs and it had too many grown up problems and I hate grown ups so . . . but I fully acknowledge that everyone *else* loves this book, so yay for The J! It's probably going to get the Big Little Lies* level of buzz, so that can only be a good thing for him, I guess.

* another book I didn't love very much because of grown ups. Maybe I should just stop reading books about anyone over the age of 18 unless they are British and solving murders between 1920 and 1939?

Comment

• Oh, man, I'm gonna hate this book. LOL
                          It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Um, same. I STRUGGLE with adult problems in fiction...and IRL.

Comment

• If the 'adult problem' is that there's this insanely hot adult person at work that the other adult in question is competing for a job with but secretly wants to bang very much*, then that's the okay genre of 'adult problem' -- but anything in relation to non-bangable issues is a bit of a non-starter for me.

* i.e. 'The Hating Game', 'Dating You Hating You', and also kind of 'Set It Up' the N'flix movie.

Comment

• The Hating Game is in production right now!

I am in the middle. Too many adult problems get on my nerves but I can manage a few. I loved Big Little Lies the series but didn't read the book afterwards.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X