No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't started the book yet, but I'm not really looking forward to it and I'm sure reading it will be *good* for me, but it'll still feel like an assignment rather than something that I'm doing for fun or relaxation. I fell into a trashy book hole a few years ago and pretty much just read those anymore (with the occasional autobiography thrown in there). It's kinda sad, but they're so easy and their adult probs are always secondary to their romantic probs which always get solved by the end because everyone is rich and beautiful and has a good little heart. Trash books are my self-care during the trash Trump years for real.

When I used to read books for actual adults, I loved this genre. BLL was awesome so I'm sure I'll like this one just fine. I really do trust Reese's taste though. Every adaptation she's done has been great and like I said on Twitter, I would have watched and enjoyed this regardless of The J. He's just a bonus.

Comment

• 5669FF08-20BA-4013-8D72-938B89D07C5C.jpeg So for those still wondering. Jodie and Josh are still going along. She was with him in NYC and apparently they had just returned from a vacation in Jamaica where they hung out with Grace Jones! Here is a photo from premiere of Central Park show

5669FF08-20BA-4013-8D72-938B89D07C5C.jpeg
      Last edited by Scullycat; 05-23-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• I love books with adult problems, so I am going to try it on vacation and see.

I like the new hair; more mature is a good look for him.

Comment

• 23 TV Love Triangles That You Still Have *Strong* Feelings About

https://www.bustle.com/p/23-tv-love-...about-17921961

Well, I think we still have strong feelings about a certain love triangle (THAT WE WON!) here.
          sigpic

Comment

• People shipped Nate on GG with anyone?

Comment

• Ah! Silver fox, wow! Aging more and more into Clooney, for reals.
              Let’s hope he uses it wisely and and doesn’t end up wasting his hotness again. This new role could be great for him but it does sound like another grown up angst-fest. I’ve given up hope of a comedy or sexy romp of a role from him.

The Hating Game was a fun book and I hope I get to see the film. Just what’s needed in these grim-news times.

Comment

• The J celebrated the Raptors win with a woke pic: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 6.26.32 AM.png
                The language is Anishinaabemowin (Ojibway). It means big (chi) ancient (gete) snake with legs (okaadiginebigoog).
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Res; 06-17-2019, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• He's been getting good press lately for being Woke J. Ava Duvernay had some really nice things to say about him on Twitter and then he was on an Oprah special with the rest of the cast of When They See us. I haven't made time to watch it yet, but it's doing extremely well for Netflix. I just need to get a weekend where I can cry for hours during the miniseries and then live in my feelings for a few hours after.

Also, as a fan of the the team that constantly gets owned by the Warriors every year during the playoffs, it was extremely satisfying to see them get beat down by Toronto. Way to go, Canada!

Comment

• OMG - the Raptors victory parade is insane! Estimated crowd: 2 million. It was supposed to start at Exhibition Grounds, go along Lake Shore, then York, then University, ending at Nathan Phillips Square. The team was split up on 5 different buses. It took almost an hour to leave the Exhibition Grounds - - and 4.5 hours later they aren't anywhere near Nathan Phillips Sq. yet.
                    CBC has been live the whole time - interviewing a wide cross section of people who had anything to do with the Raptors: former players, other news people, streeters, even the kid who asked Lowry what it is like being an icon for kids across Canada (well spoken kid - he works for CBC Kids).
                    Drake's private jet was flying around for a few hours.

Those poor people - I bet their phones are dying - some have been there since Saturday.

Comment

• Dirty J: Don't Call It a Comeback Summer Tour

Kicked off at LAX because of course it did. I think he was still dealing with Jodie as late as a couple of weeks ago so who knows if this is an overlap or if he's doubling up. He doesn't seem to give any fucks about keeping this private so maybe he's only doing open relationships now.

Comment

• He’s soooo dirtaaay. The nobodies train continues.

Comment

• And all I could think was “HE DOESN’T SMOKE HE HAS ASTHMA”.

Comment

• There’s something about sleeping with a celeb and then getting morning-after papped with a Gucci “Chateau Marmont” shirt that I find hilarious. Good for you, pretty, disheveled nobody lady!

I guess the current answer to his “Should I have kids?” from that Nat Geo doc is “Nahhhhhh.”

Comment

• This makes sense to me. Kinda bummed we didn’t get to see another installment of his dorky dad dancing at the BET Awards, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X