No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, that is so embarrassing and I LOVE it.

Comment

• Lainey goes through all of the same mental gymnastics that we did.

https://www.laineygossip.com/joshua-...er-woman/56071

Here are Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith out in LA yesterday. They’re holding hands and at one point stop to kiss. Joshua and Jodie have been dating since at least last fall. Kathleen first posted about them back in November 2018 and at that point, for weeks, people had already been noticing that he was showing up with his face obscured on her Instagram.

In mid-June, however, having just spent his birthday with Jodie, Joshua was photographed kissing another woman at the airport after going for lunch together. This was not a “friend” kiss. She had her arms wrapped around his neck. And they were like rocking back and forth. The Daily Mail has photos and video. And now Joshua and Jodie are all good. So…what’s going on here?

Interesting opportunity to talk about modern love. Maybe they were “on a break”, Ross and Rachel, and he could technically hookup with whoever he wanted to. Maybe they weren’t on a break and he did what he did and apologised. Or maybe Joshua didn’t need to apologise to Jodie because there was nothing to apologise for because he and Jodie aren’t like that. Maybe it’s an open relationship?

Whatever it is, it all seems to be fine now.

I feel like Lainey and us are all being squares about this! Modern love indeed!

Comment

• OMB I didn’t see the Daily Mail vid until just now! I love that that woman comes off as kind of a beautiful dork? Like, I want to high-five her. Adorable one-night-standing. Button-down chick doesn’t seem edgy enough to me to participate in any sort of thruple situation, but I could be wrong!

I don’t know how to embed things on my phone anymore, but Tig Notaro trying to figure out who the hell the Beek is was a delight. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OO1Sfb-j9FU
        Last edited by LaaLaa; 07-11-2019, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X