No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Daily Mail been posting pics of the J and JTS last couple days and now are saying they got a marriage license and have court pics.

Less than two months ago he was seen kissing a different woman at LAX. But on Friday Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith were loved up as the couple was seen getting a marriage license in LA.

Comment

• I donít get why this is working for them after the airport thing, but okay, sounds great

Comment

• Marriage? I didn't see THAT coming.
        sigpic

Comment

• This seems like it's gonna end in disaster, if only because he loves women who are extra as all hell.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• It feels very in display while pretending to be low key.
            This.

A surprising move, if true. She is extra but seems really into him so you never know, it may work out okay.

Comment

• Oh, they will break up, for sure. But I have a feeling we'll get the baby first. I give them the seven year run.
              sigpic

Comment

• The fact they needed the paps while getting their marriage license tells me this is doomed. I give it no more than three years.

Comment

• It looks like itís true, The J is getting married. You can see them on Ben Watts insta story (as well as Jodieís), they went to Lymanís wedding together, held hands during the ceremony, were canoodling and sheís wearing what looks like an engagement ring. Hope it works out well for them. End of an era.

Comment

• I know I'm a giant sap, but I kinda love this for him! Getting MAAAAARRIED. Maybe it'll last forever, maybe it'll go down in flames, either way looks like it's gonna be a wild ride.

Awww, based on her latest insta story, that man is a goner.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jodiesmith/?hl=nl

Pic from last month that I yoinked from FF:

I wanted to see how the FFans were reacting . . . and well . . . the JJ FForum's Leading Ladies In Real Life or Onscreen thread aren't *ignoring* Jodie exactly, but they are still posting waaaay more Ruth Wilson, DK, and even KH pics and info than stuff on Jodie, which I think is funny. If you didn't know better, you'd think he was dating Ruth if you were just a casual fan poking around that board. The pic I just posted caused them to be a wee bit pearl clutch-y, too.

quotes:

Anyone else out there a little bothered by this or is it just me? Just shows a bit of a lack of class, IMO.
                    Is she Josh's girlfriend? That's what I assumed, if not it is a little inappropriate lol.
                    Maybe Iím just being too prudish but it just kinda bugged me. Just being honest.

I don't think Jodie is decorous enough for them (which makes me like her even more). It's like Jodie went into this knowing she wasn't going to be embraced by his fandom and she's like 'fuck trying to be liked, I do what I want'. My ass, my man.

Last edited by ophy; 08-12-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Her latest instas flaunt him a lot. They seem happy! I think they are not getting married, though. They seem to laugh at the rumours.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Iím a sap, but also I want more from their instastories! Googly eyes are hella cute, but sometimes theyíre just, like, posing...in a video.

Comment

• She's kinda meh at Instagram. But I also think a lot of people that are Josh fans use "decorum" when they mean "she's black and it makes me feel weird."
                          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• they are still posting waaaay more Ruth Wilson, DK, and even KH pics and info than stuff on Jodie, which I think is funny. If you didn't know better, you'd think he was dating Ruth if you were just a casual fan poking around that board.
                            Well at least the Torvsons have probably moved on.

they mean ďsheís black and it makes me feel weirdĒ
                            Yeah, my thinking exactly.

If they take to hating her, that will likely make her more likable to me. I find her insta with him very fakey, but my contrarian heart will defend her against the FF peeps.

Comment

• I don't know if it's fake, exactly, but I get cringey when people "show off" their love on social media.

Everyone I know who does that IRL is kinda full of shit and has big relationship problems. But since they've clearly just recently gone all-in and full commit and all that, maybe it's just falling in love in 2019? Everyone I know who "shows off" is a middle-aged, long-married person who is borderline cheating or has a spouse that quietly barely tolerates them and their bullshit.

Comment

• Maybe thatís why it comes off as fake to me, because my meter is calibrated with middle aged people overcompensating for their shitty marriages.

Comment

Working...
                                X