No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the intensity of schmoop they’re comfortable with showing the world rn is actually proof of how ass-backwards they are about each other. The things they’re posting are EMBARRASSINGLY cheeseball and they’re just like, yup.

Comment

• He’s always had schmoopy tendencies and she seems just as prone. There’s a deliberate plan afoot to put it on display now though. I also think they are amusing themselves with it all, whether the marriage rumours are true or not, and that’s why it feels fake. They seem well suited, at least for the moment.

I also think a lot of people that are Josh fans use "decorum" when they mean "she's black and it makes me feel weird."
      There’s maybe an element of this but also she’s wound up the fans somewhat (can’t blame her after the reaction she got at first). She’s also not the girl next door (Joey Potter) type a lot of people would like for him.

Comment

• It's nice seeing Schmoopy J again even though 40 yr olds doing the love brag on insta will always make me cringe a little. I'll eventually start following Jodie on social, I guess. Her new movie looks really good and I do love a dude who is openly supportive of his girl's work hustle

Comment

• So KH did split with Jamie at the same time the J is getting married. Is it too much to ask that they get it together and be single at same time.

Holmes and Foxx split in late May, a few weeks after their much-heralded first red-carpet appearance at the Met Gala.

Comment

• After pictures emerged showing the Oscar winner partying in Los Angeles on Friday night with much-younger singer Sela Vave, news outlets speculated that Foxx, 51, was cheating on Holmes, 40.

But a spy at La Esquina overheard the actress — who was having dinner with girlfriends at the Kenmore Street restaurant — tell a pal, “What Jamie does is his business — we haven’t been together for months.”
            Tree! Paine! Needs to give lessons to these people, because a spy at La Esquina? That’s just pathetic.

Comment

• Obvi, I'm very bitter that she's single and Josh is all-in on Jodie.
              It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Obvi, I'm very bitter that she's single and Josh is all-in on Jodie.

RIGHT???

Comment

• She’s her own worst enemy when it comes to men.

Comment

• Damn! I was rooting for them!
                    sigpic

Comment

• The J jumped from an extraaa actress who loves social media to an extraaaaaa actress who luuuurves social media, and KH went from an egocentric A-list actor who designed every aspect of their relationship for publicity to his friend, an egocentric arguably-A-list actor who hid their relationship in a trunk for five years, so clearly neither of these fools is in the mood for normcore romance.

But yeah, I’m also hella bitter!

Comment

• When it comes to Josh I feel that if it's not one thing it's his mother. He will only find happiness with an extraaaa aspiring actress who has a non-U.S. accent maybe?

Katie? Control freak dick bags seems to be her flavor.

So, yeah, their neurotic needs don't mesh. I'm sad about it but I also feel in my bones Josh lowkey thinks of Katie as the one who got away and NOTHING WILL CHANGE MY MIND BECAUSE EVIDENCE.

FirstUnrulyAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif
                        It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• She’s got a mega weirdo taste in dudes, but I am still a fan of Katie Holmes’ Fuck You” outfits. Her comfy-ass “”Suck on this, Jamie”” bralette and cardi sold out in an hour.

Comment

• YOU GUYS, I am officially obsessed with Jodie Turner-Smith's Josh-centric Insta-stories. HAVE YOU SEEN THEM? Because this is the kind of second-hand boyfriend material that warms the heart and other areas!

Comment

• The Daily Mail and others kindly picked the one from yesterday

Jodie Turner-Smith shared a sweet video of Joshua Jackson sleeping on Tuesday morning. The 30-year-old beauty laid in bed next to her man and adoringly filmed him.

Comment

• Did you see him wearing the Top Gun outfit post Burning Man? OMG he looked so cute.

I'm a huge stan of hers now because she DELIVERS THE GOODS.

Comment

Working...
                                X