The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by isadora View Post
    Did you see him wearing the Top Gun outfit post Burning Man? OMG he looked so cute.

I'm a huge stan of hers now because she DELIVERS THE GOODS.
    I was bummed because no funny outfits from Burning man posts like last time but the top gun one almost made up for it

Also the one from yesterday where they are lounging and he starts to call her my sick .... and stops himself. Címon Josh your what. Fiancťe?

Between these and the P/J lover video that made the rounds banner content

Comment

• She posts all. The. Time. Now. I looooove it.
      sigpic

Comment

• She makes me cringe a little but I did follow her Insta and watch every story. He really loves those extra women.

Comment

• 2CCBB1B7-03A9-45A3-A60B-4F1997D15C94.jpegThe Burning Man Photos dropped

Last edited by Scullycat; 09-05-2019, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Well, that's a party (that I don't want to go to).
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yikes, he looks roooooough! Meanwhile, Toledo is out here looking seriously 17 again : https://www.instagram.com/p/B2CjNZGnwmF/

Comment

• Did we know that the Beek is on DWTS? I just read that this morning! Apparently, he did very well so that's great? Listen, I know that 50-leven babies + Hollywood lifestyle expectations takes a Brinks truck of cash to maintain, but knowing what JVDB's expected career outcomes were and then seeing him do a reality dancing competition with The Bachelorette and Khloe Kardashian's drug addict ex is both funny and sad at the same time.

Comment

• I feel like it’s on brand for his reinvention as lovable dorky dad. He can then ironically make fun of himself for doing it.

In JJ news, Jodie posted an insta story from Sephora where he was carrying her bag of cosmetics. This is also on brand.

Comment

• I didn't know he was on DWTS! I'll have to check it out now.
                    sigpic

Comment

• MDubs' Emmy speech made me cry! I was basically Busy in my own living room.

Comment

• Similar, and it still makes me cry when I think about it.

Also: MW looked perfect! I was not a fan of Busy’s look with the floppy see-through dress, but the look she gave MW during the speech made up for it.

Last edited by vanessa; 09-23-2019, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• OMB Michelle! Perfect speech, perfect dress, perfect date.

Comment

• The speech was everything!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Lainey says that The J has BDE which seems like a fair assessment. It kinda feels like we should be on wedding watch over the next few months, right?

Comment

• I'm super into them now? She's SO HOT FOR HIM and he seems to be a total Pacey for her! She doesn't make him work for it, which seems new? Like German Fairy Princess was OUT OF HER MIND. Jodie is here and not ashamed and totes believes in the love! LOL.
                                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X