No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! Maybe he’s over “the chase” because he’s still boyfriending at 200%.

Comment

• Yes! I wouldn't mind another 10 years with those two plus a baby!
      sigpic

Comment

• I am all in on this one too. They seem sweet together.

Comment

• Who doesn’t love a little happiness? I’m all for it, they seem well suited and have fun together. I hope they last but I’m never getting invested in any celebrity couple again so I’m not going to be following them too closely.

Comment

• So JJ and Jodie made their red carpet debut and sparked both marriage and pregnancy rumors. I think it is the dress style but who knows. They look happy

The 33-year-old actress was supported by the 41-year-old former star of Dawson's Creek at the Queen & Slim premiere in Los Angeles on Thursday night.

Comment

• Oooohhh, it's probably just the dress style but BABIES!
              sigpic

Comment

• Oooohhh, it's probably just the dress style but BABIES!

Oooh, maybe so!

People mag hinting mwarrridge!

http://<a href="https://people.com/s...pet-debut/</a>

Are Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith Married? See Their Rings as They Go Red Carpet Official

On her left ring finger, Turner-Brown wore a glimmering marquise diamond, which looks very much like an engagement ring. The ring is accented with beautiful pavé diamonds going around the band.

Jackson also wore a new piece of jewelry on his left hand: a three-brand brushed gold ring on his wedding finger.

They have pics of the rings at that link, but won't let me copy them over for some reason.

Comment

• He’s not a stranger to a promise ring and she’s wearing surrounding sparklies, so that’s not exactly proof to me, but she totes never poses like that on a red carpet!

Comment

• I think it might be true and I hope so, they’d have a cute baby and they seem really happy.

It does feel like deja vu all over again though, with the flashing of rings, the voluminous dress over a (maybe) barely-there bump. I know it’s done for maximum buzz/speculation/publicity but, like the stage managed photos of the wedding licence outing, it makes you think about what and how things are carefully fed to us. I’m jaded and cynical about PR these days, like the crazy Torvson fan of old, only hopefully less bitter.

Comment

• Exactly! Hand on the belly. Maybe this is the time .
                      sigpic

Comment

• The hand on the belly is definitely trolling us, but it might also be true.

Comment

• E25118D0-6D0F-4D76-8017-36C1C82F03A2.jpeg Think this is the picture that really spurred the baby rumor. It could her posture but she does look pregnant here. Also the FF forum found someone on the gram claiming they got married in Paris. I mean sure. Why not

Comment

• I def think she's gonna have a baby with him ASAP (assuming she can stand easing off the career clutch long enough to do so).
                            It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The way she's positioning her hand and pushing her belly out def encourages pregnancy speculation. And if they really did get sekrit married in Paris, I mean, that is kind of the ultimate FUDK, right? That was THEIR city for a decade.

Comment

• Also an FUDK: Jodie is way more into JJ than Reedus is with DK. There’s an air of settling on NR’s face all the time that makes me sad for DK.

Comment

Working...
                                X