No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been thinking a lot lately about the various kinds of love and being in love. And I think there are some people who can't be friends with their significant other. They see it as a kind of partnership and a romance and friendship dulls the flame, maybe?

While I think Jodie is wild about Josh, they do seem to be pals, too! It always seemed like DK was the star of their relationship and they both knew it. Heh.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Checked the other JJ board and new photos not yet published out and baby confirmed

Comment

• Baby bump!

I've been thinking a lot lately about the various kinds of love and being in love. And I think there are some people who can't be friends with their significant other. They see it as a kind of partnership and a romance and friendship dulls the flame, maybe?
        I am that person - I think you can go too far in being friends with your partner - there’s gotta be more pure eros than agape. I may be over-sensitive to that because I always felt like my ex and I turned into roommate friends more than lovers.

I see Jodie/JJ as seeming to be equally smitten, which is good to see.

Comment

• OMB they are ADORBS. Giggleclapping over here.

Comment

• I lived through too many years of food baby vs. human baby with DK and The J so I'mma wait. That would be a crazy gorg baby, though so I wait with eager anticipation.

Not sure he’s in love with her the way he was with DK, but she’s really into him.
            Samesies, but also maybe he realized that the way he loved DK wasn't all that healthy for him? He used to look at DK with a mixture of adoration and like, worship. Maybe you only get one of those in your life and if it doesn't work out, it changes you and the way you love forever. I don't think I've ever seen him look at JST with that same face, but they do seem like better friends. And she def looks at him like he's THE ONE. Eh, we'll see.

If JST or her movie get award season attention, it's gonna be a full winter and spring for them. His new show with Reese debuts in March so they can ride award season into another one of his project releases.

Comment

• I don't know what you see! I think he looks at her like he can't believe how lucky he is. The difference is that we also get more domestic moments with them via Jodie's insta instead of only pap produced PDA like we got when he was with DK. We live in different times now and JS seems very into social media so it should be expected. I think they both seem very much into each other.

Also BABY!
              sigpic

Comment

• Here is the DM article on the new pictures. I admit that I was unsure on the pregnancy before but these clearer pictures really put me in the yes camp. But yes time will tell.

Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith continued to set marriage and pregnancy rumors alight on Sunday when they were spotted together leaving Berlin.

Comment

• Posting the pic bigger for my old, old eyes!

I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM.

Comment

• Confirmation of wedding- just waiting now for baby news to drop! https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...h-are-married/

Comment

• US magazine is confirming pregnancy
                      Actress Jodie-Turner Smith is pregnant and expecting her first child with her husband, Joshua Jackson — read for more details

Comment

• Ok this is so funny - first the article I posted dropped and then ONE HOUR later the one about the pregnancy was. Why not just do both? Oh, US Weekly, never change.

Comment

• OMG, OMG, OMG. We have potato nose, pretty baby. This is not a drill.
                          sigpic

Comment

• This is the news I needed to counteract all the dumpster fire-ness of the world.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeee! Also, hah, they’re still referring to him as “Cruel Intentions star.”

Comment

• Lovely news - it’s good to have it confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                                X