The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um, wow.

Jodie, Josh, and Charlie Conway Jr at the Baftas.

Jodie is wearing Gucci, and I LOVE IT.

Comment

• They look so good, though she does outshine him. I do love a red carpet.

Comment

• I didn’t even notice he was there, truthfully. She was everything in those pictures.

Comment

• Aw. They won best dressed couple from Vogue. Also left early to eat and Jodie did cute insta story

I guess she also let slip they are having a girl on Graham Norton?

Comment

• He was invisible to me for the first time in my young adult and adult life.

Comment

• Awww, come on! I did notice that he needs a serious hair stylist. I thought the J looked awesome but she looked absolutely stunning.
              sigpic

Comment

• I think ophy's right: there's racism everywhere but under their obvious country options (the UK, the US and Canada)? Only Canada has remained liberal in the face of a tide of crazy conservative leadership.

She looked insanely good at the BAFTAs and I wonder if DK is pressed about Best Dressed Couple? LOL

It's also weird b/c it makes you wonder who was holding up the baby show between them? Maybe they just always knew on some level they weren't gonna last and didn't want to be stuck together forever with kids.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The live tweets were a hoot. Agree about his hair but he is starting to look older and more tired in general - and he hasn’t even got to the fatherhood part yet! I hope she shares some of the daddy/daughter cuteness when the time comes.

I reckon he and DK were possibly a lot less stable as a couple than they appeared. We’ll never know what went on, mores the pity.

Comment

• The J didn't really have wonky hair issues on the red carpet during the DK years so I don't know why it always looks kinda messy these days. Maybe it's thinning and he makes the top kinda disheveled to disguise it? JTS looks amazing in that yellow and the cut of the dress is so flattering. From some angles, you can't even tell she's pregnant.

And I don't know why it's a surprise anymore, but it makes me laugh to see that he still loves maintaining a high maintenance spouse! It keeps him entertained.

Comment

• ONTD did a style post on Jodies maternity looks. A few shots of the J included
                      Why We Are Loving Jodie Turner-Smith’s Maternity Style https://t.co/aDUfeEOCHs Harpers Bazaar (@harpersbazaarus) January 30, 2020 It Girl Jodie Turner-Smith is eight months pregnant (on the Graham Norton show she revealed she's having a girl) and has been getting praise for her…

Comment

• It’s a shame they’re not going to be at any of the Oscars parties but oh well. It must be tiring doing all that stuff when you’re that heavily pregnant - even without having an injury as well.

Comment

• Jodie is still delivering the goods! He latest insta stories are amazing and they seem to confirm the wedding.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X