The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NONE OF US ARE SURPRISED.
    Last edited by ophy; 03-18-2020, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• JODIE IS THE BEST.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So MW secretly married her director guy last month. Wonder if Busy will do virtual baby shower.

also to lighten the Mood. Love Jodie for this

The actor, 41, and his actress wife, 33, shared a sweet kiss as they met up for a walk after Joshua was seen heading for groceries by himself.

Comment

• I can't believe this bitch is wandering around in a Mighty Ducks jersey like NBD! LOLOL
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure The J and Jodie had their baby and I think her name might be Juno. I went through the instas of all of Jodie's known friends and fam and one of the accounts had someone at the house they're renting talking about new life and then they had a Juno name explanation in their story. The J giving his kid a comic book name like Juno Jackson is very on brand, if that's really her name.

Comment

• Awwww, I hope it's true!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IssieCol View Post
                I'm pretty sure The J and Jodie had their baby and I think her name might be Juno. I went through the instas of all of Jodie's known friends and fam and one of the accounts had someone at the house they're renting talking about new life and then they had a Juno name explanation in their story. The J giving his kid a comic book name like Juno Jackson is very on brand, if that's really her name.
                LOL. I did the same while watching his show and yeah I wondered if Juno was the name. I think it was her brothers account. I wonder if he will be live tweeting the show tonight.
                Last edited by Scullycat; 04-15-2020, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Ooh, interesting! TY for this update. I'm clueless.

Comment

• Aw! Well, January Jones would be proud.

Comment

• People confirms the baby has arrived but no name confirmed.

Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith have welcome their first child, a daughter

Comment

• Yay! Good to have confirmation.

Could it be? Could they be the couple that proves me wrong?
                        sigpic

Comment

• I completely understand and support them in trying to put some privacy around their new baby, because I have some concerns with people who make their kids a big part of their celebrity branding, but on the other hand, I feel like I deserve to see pictures of this no-doubt beautiful baby as she grows up. This is a moral dilemma for me.

Comment

• WAIT, they can't never show the baby? LOL.

ENyImdJXYAgPum3.jpg

Comment

• We'll definitely see the baby at some point. It might be a year from now, but Jodie is too much of an over sharer not to give up the goods. She might pretend with paps vs. throwing up a pic on her insta, but I have faith!

Comment

• Yeah, i think Josh will be the one to be like: Please don't show the baby off on social media... and she'll be like: Ok, BUT JUST THIS ONE CUTE PIC MAYBE?

Comment

Working...
                                X