No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebs that insist on posting only the back of baby’s head or half-obscured photos crack me up. Are we supposed to “aww” at the outline of a child with an emoji over it’s face? It’s Eva Mendes or Busy Phillips, guys.

I’m going to guess we’ll see in Jodie’s instastory first, just because bb won’t be able to sit properly for a pap walk for a while.

Comment

• Jodie posting this old ad in her instagram stories makes me believe she is a Tamara/Pacey shipper.

Comment

• She is living the fan girl's dream, god bless her.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• She sure does. I love it.
          sigpic

Comment

• Toledo just started following the J on insta!
            sigpic

Comment

• It’s safe now, he’s married with a kid.

Comment

• Fascinating. Does she follow Jodie next?
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Nope, Jodie follows HER like OICU.

Comment

• Ha! Of course she does. At this point, my interest in a JJ/KH reunion event involves how Jodie will behave, what she will instagram, and how much I will love her for whatever she does. I don’t know that I can love her more, but this might do it.

Comment

• If Jodie was a Pacey fan back in the day, she must’ve been a shipper, right? And I don’t see her feeling Andie‘s Type A vibe. Tamara is possible, but c’mon, it was most likely P/J 4eva. How endlessly amusing she must find her life.

Comment

• Tamara/Pacey was wrong but hot. I don’t care.

As a duo I see J&J as more like Pacey/Audrey (ultimately happier, hopefully), so maybe that is her ship. She’ll probably let us know.

Comment

• She was P/J. I don't take no for an answer.
                          sigpic

Comment

• You can't have been a Pacey die-hard and NOT shipped P/Jo. There's just no way.

Comment

• So JJ went all season 4 Pacey with new buzz cut. If you need a break from all the bad and depressing the Daily Mail has the photos of him and Jodie walking baby and one dog.
                              Joshua Jackson showed off his newly shorn hair while walking around LA with his wife Jodie Turner-Smith and their baby daughter, and the two lovebirds stopped to kiss through their masks.

Comment

• Michelle\s baby is here!

https://www.vulture.com/2020/06/mich...kail-baby.html
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X