Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jodie still provides.

https://twitter.com/MissJodie/status...540853760?s=19

You guys. You know I don't ship real life couples at all but deep down? In a "I don't even want to admit it to myself " kind of way? I actually think they will make it.
    sigpic

Comment

• I LOVE HER.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/118381337.html

Ha! Katie Holmes follows Thandie Newton on Instagram after her comments about Tom Cruise

I have to say, though. After all the shit various celebrities do recently what she shared doesn't sound that bad. Basically that he is a control freak.
        sigpic

Comment

• Post-Tom Katie is the best.

Comment

• 1. I choose to believe KH called Thandie up and they Zoom-talked some good shit.

2. I’m still scrolling through the comedy gold GIF comment parade after Jodie’s daddy tweet. The delight is endless.

Comment

• So JJ accidentally posted this to his insta story which he took down but got sent a copy. The Baby! D69F8332-3978-4FA8-B040-87A4FA856724.png

Comment

• Cute! She's so big already! And lol at The J never knowing how to use insta, it's the most consistent thing about him.

Comment

• I bet he is in so much trouble.

Baby’s nose is partially obscured by boob so we cannot see how potato-ish it is.

Comment

• OMG, OMG soooooo cute.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Awwww! What a cutie!
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• You can only see the image if you're a member and I've already had people try to join to see the pic. LOLOL

Comment

• Eeeee! Squish! She is going to be the coolest little activist bb.

Comment

Working...
                          X