No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, this was when I was like, OH SHE IS A DRAMA QUEEN AND CRAZY.

Got it. This all makes sense now.
    It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So, Fringe's Jasika Nicole speaks up about how frustrating and often times racist it was to be a black actor in the Fringe set. I was bracing myself but Josh comes out smelling roses because she singles him out as one who tried to help, thank God.

https://twitter.com/TheJasikaNicole/...64677069709312
      sigpic

Comment

• She has hinted at that in the past and said she was treated badly. My guess is that happens on sets all the time and her experiences are not unusual. It makes me sad because it’s still the show of my heart.

Comment

• Oh, she had a Tumblr back in the day where she spilled all that tea! And Josh was her favorite person on set by a mile.
          It’s just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I missed this the first time around - what was the joke about her name?

Comment

• Walter could never remember her name.
              sigpic

Comment

• KH has a new guy sorta. Celebrity chef who recently ended engagement. Good for her though. Still cannot imagine eating out but at least she looks happy
                Katie Holmes' on-and-off-again thing with Jamie Foxx finally settled on the off position last year after she supposedly dumped his ass. And while ma...

Comment

• Oh, good for Katie.

Are you all listening to Busy’s new podcast? It’s only 4 episodes in, so it’s not what you’d call good (yet), but right now it is the best thing in the world for me. It is ostensibly all about pivots that people have made, and they have a guest for like 10 or 15 minutes to talk about their pivots, but mostly it’s just Busy and two other women (one was her producer for Busy Tonight, and the other a writer from the show) talking. It’s all very much about how we are all doing our best right now, and it just provides a bunch of comfort to me.

Comment

• I can't do podcasts tbh, but I'm glad Busy is keeping Busy. I know she was bummed after her show went kaput.

Toledo looks so happy!

Comment

• Why do I love that she did a quarantine bun for this date? Dating a chef is the WAY.

Yay for Busy! I do miss seeing outfits outside of IG, though.

Comment

• https://extratv.com/2020/09/08/seale...m-new-romance/

The photos above prove that the secrecy about Toledo and JF was his idea.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Get it, Toldeo.

The photos above prove that the secrecy about Toledo and JF was his idea.

Well, to be fair she was probs concerned about Suri as well when Suri was younger and the focus of so much tabloid attention, so KH might have been extra interested in keeping everything in her life more private for that reason too. Suri's older now and tabs mostly lay off her. But yeah, it doesn't seem like the whole Foxx/Holmes relaysh was the healthiest one for anybody.

Comment

• A younger dude who can cook AND will actually acknowledge you in public is a huge jump up from one who keeps telling people that he's single despite being with you for years, so WTG, Toledo!

Comment

• At least somebody is happy and in love in this fucked up world!

Last edited by ophy; 09-20-2020, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• They seem so happy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X