No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangely, I mostly feel affection for the Beek now, but equating getting booted off of DWTS with losing two pregnancies sure is a CHOICE! https://www.instagram.com/p/CGSp4zrDJ9p/

Caption: And... we’ve landed. In the last ten months, we’ve had two late-term pregnancy losses, each of which put @vanderkimberly in the hospital, we spent Christmas break thinking she had a tumor (the doctor was wrong, thank god), a business colleague I hired hijacked the project and stabbed me in the back, I was prematurely booted off a reality dancing show I was favored to win in front of the whole world, and my mom died. And a shut-down. All of that led to some drastic changes in our lives, and dreams, and priorities... and landed us here. Overflowing with profound gratitude today.

Comment

• Yeah, not his best statement, but I feel affection for him as well. He was not the asshole that Dawson was, and his adorable children help his image as well. I didn’t realize he had been booted off DWTS! And I wonder who the business partner was and how that happened. This is too much vague posting, Beek!

Comment

• Peacock is totes free and ALSO has Busy's new show! It's all Creek over at the Peac! I listened to the Dr. Death podcast and it was DARK and would probably make a fun trashy show!

Busy's new show is from Tina Fey: https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/bus...va-1234792810/

And it appears she moved the whole fam to NYC? I haven't been following her super closely but it seems they bought a house there and are staying for the filming of this series, at the very least?

Also, OMG, I don't get the love of the Beek. He was fun for a hot minute but he's soooo tedious on Instagram, I couldn't take it and had to unfollow!

Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Busy talked a lot about the NYC thing on her podcast. The job thing came up afterward, actually. The story is that she just freaked out and told her husband she had to get out of LA, so they went to NYC. They were first staying in a rental with a lot of expensive and weird art in her daughters' rooms, but they ave since moved to a place she calls more appropriate for kids. It was after she went to NYC that she was talking to Tina and Tina told her she had this part that she had always pictured as being Busy, in a show about a girl band. Busy "I'm Baby Spice, right?" and Tina said of course, because of course.

Comment

• Jodie, Josh and...Janie!

Comment

• Okay, that's a great name, I like it.

But a) what is it short for, if anything and b) how many hyphens? Are we talking 'Janie Jackson-Turner-Smith'? Or 'Janie Turner-Smith-Jackson'?

Comment

• Janie is an adorable name for a no-doubt adorable babe.

Comment

• Jodie disputed this in a tweet. Something like my Virgo brain is twitching when I see my daughters name is Janie. Could be she is trying to throw people off but may be a wiki error that got passed on.

Comment

• Aw, boo. I obvs don’t have the print edition of Vogue that the link mentions, so yeah, can’t confirm. Maybe it’s bogus.

Comment

• Awww, it was nice while it lasted. I guess they won't tell till the kid is much older.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X