• E09E5383-552B-4CC2-B6DE-E82EE6437A3C.jpeg

Comment

• OMG, OMG, she is so cute!
      sigpic

Comment

• Eeeeeeee! Potato-nosed dream!

Here’s their super extra stroller.

Comment

• I love the pics that Bloomingdales uses to sell that ridiculous stroller:

Obviously, this dude can't afford a shirt or socks because he spent $1700 on a fucking stroller.

Comment

• Awwww, very cute family moments there. And I love Jodie’s coat.

Comment

• OMG that bb is SOOO CUTE. And those stroller pics are AMAZING.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• It is interesting to me that the J perceives his relationship with DK as a marriage and the break up as a divorce. Jodie's reply was hilarious.

Also I think that we can safely now deduce that DK and the J simply didn't want kids with each other.
                sigpic

Comment

• Wait, am I missing something? Where was this divorce discussion?

Comment

• Sorry! I thought everyone followed the J's twitter. Should have linked.

https://twitter.com/VancityJax/statu...712755714?s=19

sigpic

Comment

• The J and Jodie walking with Baby J. She is getting so big

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Jodie looks polished, put together, and the J looks like he is settling into middle-aged dad-hood.

Comment

• Not sure why the photo posted so small here is the article if anyone wants to see all the pics.
                          The 42-year-old Dawson's Creek star enjoyed some father-daughter bonding time with his daughter Janie Jackson, 11 months, while his wife Jodie Turner-Smith was occupied.

Comment

• Thanks for the link!

Yeah, the J's sweats scream dad but it's also kind of endearing?
                            sigpic

Comment

• More J sweats, and in the first two shots, he's giving me Tom Everett Scott-vibes!

https://www.laineygossip.com/first-l...-prequel/68403

Comment

Working...
                              X