No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep dive from one of my fave gossip writers on the reveal of Suri on VF: https://the-gossip-reading-club.lett...ce-suri-cruise

Sidenote, this is a great series - she dissects an old famous gossip piece every week or so and it's SO great (and wild) to see how the gossip industrial complex used to work. Her first one was on Jerry Seinfeld and Shoshanna Lonstein and she's also tackled Gretchen Mol - famous "it" girl who never went anywhere.

Comment

• I miss the TomKat era and its aftermath. Nothing will ever beat it for entertainment.

Comment

• TomKat seems like a weird dream we all had at this point.

Thanks Breezy for pointing me to the Gossip Reading Club; I am obsessed with it now, in the good way.

Comment

• Do you buy it? The lovers are so besotted with themselves and their baby that the rest of the family starts crying? It feels like an ad for a feminine hygiene product
          The articles from that era were INSANE! I cherish my issue of W mag with the scripted zombie bride interview. KH recites shit like “He’s the man of my dreams” as the handler says she’s her best friend and is like, “You adore him” and, I imagine, does Mr. Burns hands. Man. So good.
          Last edited by LaaLaa; 07-03-2021, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• It’s joyous the way Jodie has just stepped into DK’s old life - plus bonus wedding and baby- and has no qualms about it. Apparently she’s even been seen wearing that necklace The J bid for at Cannes - not sure where or when though (anyone got a login for that fansite of his to see the pic?). What a woman!

I’m not loving the dress though:

https://www.justjared.com/2021/07/08/jodie-turner-smith-has-stunning-fashion-moment-at-her-cannes-film-festival-premiere/?

Now it just needs him holding an umbrella over her on the red carpet and the takeover is complete.

Comment

• I actually like the dress a lot! Very extra. Is DK also in Cannes?
              sigpic

Comment

• Yes DK is there. No sightings of her and Jodie at same event. The necklace maybe is one from the Gucci collection. TLO had posts for both Jodie and DK. They did miss label the premiere Jodie went to-it was to her movie After Yang

https://tomandlorenzo.com/2021/07/ca...arpet-fashion/

Comment

• Also The J had his Doctor Death premiere and Just Jared had the photos

https://www.justjared.com/2021/07/09...eath-premiere/

Comment

• He's about three shades of gray away from going full Clooney and I ain't mad at it.

Comment

• I love Jodie’s dress, as I love her. I love how he is aging and how into her he is. I stan them as a couple so hard.

Comment

• I’m with Tom & Lorenzo. The top part I don’t love, but who cares? She’s fab. The J looks fantastic too. I wish I had a team to make sure I didn’t look sleep deprived and sweatpantsy. He’s definitely doing the thing taller dudes do, putting his hands on the shorter ladies’ shoulders. I always have to show Mr. Laa how it looks like Thing from Addams Family is constantly perched atop my outfits.

Comment

• I’m thinking I’m not much of a fan of Gucci.

I look forward to future red carpets with these two together but I don’t stan them as a couple - got too sucked in last time! I love that they seem happy though and that The J finally has the life we suspected he wanted with DK. Even though I don’t follow them closely I do dip in occasionally to see how they’re doing. He’s looking good here.

I have JTS’ Anne Boleyn recorded and I’d been really interested to watch it but was a bit put off by the lukewarm reviews - not of her but of the production. I’ll get round to it. I’m not sure I fancy The J’s new show, it sounds grim but I’ll see what you all think. At this rate his hair will be white before he gives me a more lighthearted show I reckon.

Comment

• I look forward to future red carpets with these two together but I don’t stan them as a couple
                            Samesies. I just don't think I'll ever ship anyone as hard as DK and The J. The time investment alone is impossible now, but also I'm just less celeb obsessed in general. Maybe once my baseball phase of life passes, I'll come back to RLTLing. I do love that Jodie openly adores The J! He had a whole decade of having to hear that DK would never marry him so it's nice to see that he's with someone who tells the world all the time that she loves being his wife.

Comment

• I enjoyed DK & The J so much, but Jodie gives him endless and creative shit about DC and she makes him, like, guffaw, so that wins for me. I mean, her Pacey shirt to promote his medical murder drama? I STAN.

Comment

• I'm never super into real life couples because who cares but I LOVE these two. She gives him so much shit while also being obsessed with him that I love it. She's also extra AF, which is clearly his fave thing.
                                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X