No announcement yet.

The Core Four (and more): The Post-Creek Gossip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are the cutest! And the fact that she proposed to hime actually explains so much, she was like no way are we lollygagging 'round for nine effing years like you and the last one . . .

Comment

• Aw, I hadn’t seen that - cute! See, she has no qualms, goes for it, and has made him really happy. I’ve sworn off shipping real life couples for good and I’ll never track any again but I would probably ship them if I hadn’t.

Comment

• Y'all we really did choose the right boyfriend all those years ago: https://www.refinery29.com/en-ca/202...e-turner-smith

Comment

• Truly, we chose well. He’s probably a bit insufferable with wokeness in person, but better that than a MAGA covidiot.

Comment

• The author fangirling and his own wife fangirling give me such joy. I guess I have to restart my Audible subscription, ugh.

Comment

• He’s probably a bit insufferable with wokeness in person, but better that than a MAGA covidiot.
              The way he is made total sense to me after reading his mother’s blog a few years ago. Even though I agree with him most of the time, and I love his passion, it does get wearing and it’s one of the main reasons I stopped following him on Twitter. It’s also why his being with DK was so baffling and why it makes much more sense him being with Jodie. They seem more compatible and also make each other laugh. Whatever, he’s still hot and I love the way he loves.

Really though, enough with all the creepy, worthy roles, however satisfying they are for him to do. At least throw in a comedy or two (doesn’t need to be romantic) That’s what I need to help me through the pandemic, a bit of escapism.

Comment

• I'm with you on the escapism! He should show up as like one of Ted Lasso's old college roommates to flirt with Rebecca or something.

I hope that momentum continues. Okay, I have to tell you something: I’m a little obsessed with your wife, Jodie Turner-Smith.

JJ: Me too.

As you should be! I love how loudly and publicly you both love on each other. But I need you to set the scene for me. When you are leaving flirty Instagram comments, and she's tweeting thirsty things about you, are you in the same room? Do you know that the other one is tweeting? What's happening?

JJ: We're rarely in the same room [writing] the thirsty comments because that usually just gets said to each other. But, look, if either of us misses a comment, you better believe at night, there's a, "Hey, did you see what I wrote?" One, she's very easy to love out loud and two, she's phenomenal. And I have to say, the love and support that is coming my direction has been a revelation in my life. I've said this often, and it just is the truth: If you ever needed to test whether or not you had chosen the right partner in life, just have a baby at the beginning of a pandemic and then spend a year and a half together. And then you know. And then you absolutely know. I didn't get married until fairly late in the game. I didn't have a baby till very late in the game and they're the two best choices I've ever made in my life.

I'm just going to embarrass you now by reading one of Jodie's thirsty comments to you. She tweeted, “Objectifying my husband on the internet is my kink. I thought you guys knew this by now,” with a gif that said "No shame."

JJ: [laughs] That sounds about right.

She's not the only one though. There's this whole thirst for Joshua Jackson corner of the internet. And it feels like there's been a bit of a heartthrob resurgence for you now at your big age. How do you feel about that?

JJ: I hadn't really put too much thought into it, but I am happy that my wife is thirsty for me.

What about the rest of us?

JJ: That's great for y'all, but it's most important that my wife is thirsty for me.

Good answer. You're good at this husband thing.

"she's very easy to love out loud" is one of my fave things ever.

The dude was like, born to be a husband. DK was wasting all that amazing husband potential!

Comment

• The author fangirling and his own wife fangirling give me such joy.
                  That reporter used to be a contributor on Lainey and I love that Jodie is publicly effusive. The J has loved out loud for forever so it's nice to see it reciprocated finally. His eager wokeness is a little eye rolly, but it's one of the most consistent things about him so I don't know that I notice it much anymore. We campaigned for the most earnestly woke white dude in the world a couple years ago so after that experience, everyone else is just degrees of Beto.

DK was wasting all that amazing husband potential!
                  DK stays uninterested in any husbanding activities.

Comment

• DK stays uninterested in any husbanding activities.
                    There again…

https://www.justjared.com/2021/08/26...s-are-engaged/

Comment

• Okay, that's freaky. It's like Issie dared her to get engaged!

https://people.com/movies/diane-krug...us-are-engaged

Comment

• His tattoos are just as appalling as I would have guessed given how dirty he always looks.

Comment

• He has his own name above his nipple? LOLOLOL

Comment

• It's like Issie dared her to get engaged!
                            I think it was more like she saw all the stuff about Josh and Jodie's proposal story and was suddenly...motivated.

Comment

• But does she think they’re even tho? Like, girl, Jodie looks like Jodie and your dude looks like a giant toe.

Comment

• The J mentioned his major regerts about the ascot! Woof. That one has to sting.

Comment

Working...
                                X