X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This made my year. Holly shit!
    sigpic

Comment

• Um, WOW. They look FANTASTIC. Ugh, I love their love. Adorkable. The cookies? LOLOL.
      Last edited by LaaLaa; 11-02-2021, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• That’s brilliant! They really do seem suited and they have such a blast together. They also look amazing in this.
        Last edited by Laura; 11-03-2021, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• You guys all watched the VERY IMPORTANT vids on the JCrew site, yes? OMG. SO GOOD. I'm obsessed with them.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The J got nominated for a Critics' Choice award for Dr. Death so we should get new dressy pics come January. I still have not made myself watch this show, but I might after Christmas.

Comment

• That’s great news. I still don’t want to watch that show but I’ll enjoy any swanky pics.

Comment

• I watched the show. I won’t say I enjoyed per se but he was great as was the rest of the cast! It was definitely disturbing that this guy was allowed to do as much damage as he did. Also the fat suit. Not the best.

Did we know the Beek and Mrs Beek had baby number six. Seems like a lot but congrats. Also seeing she may be an anti vaxxer? Yikes

And MW was featured in an article about Jeremy Strong. He lived in her house after Heath died? The article is basically how he is an annoying co-star but MW loved him?

Comment

• Did we know the Beek and Mrs Beek had baby number six. Seems like a lot but congrats. Also seeing she may be an anti vaxxer? Yikes
                  100% she's anti vax, she's one of the OG anti vax, placenta spaghetti Cali moms that Mindy Kaling made fun of in her book and for sure she's against any sort of mandate.

Comment

• I remember checking out her insta and she was trying super hard to sell celery juice as a panacea, so that tracks.

Comment

• I really can't with the sanctimonious Van Der Beeks! Such bores.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• So the J got a new job. Not quite a rom com but I love Lizzy Caplan so interested
                        Joshua Jackson has signed on as the male lead in the “Fatal Attraction” series at Paramount Plus,†Variety has confirmed. Jackson will star alongside previously announced co-lead Lizzy C…

Comment

• Not the ‘palate cleanser’ I was looking for but it is an interesting choice given that The J is now a husband and father. I wonder if his attitude to monogamy has changed since he got married. I suppose it would also depend on how Jodie views such things.

I haven’t rewatched the movie since it first came out (I’m old!) but I imagine that in a series there will be time to go deeper into the themes and it will reflect the changes to society since then. Mental health, the MeToo movement etc.,. Good for him, getting another lead role and one that doesn’t cast him as the good guy. I’ll see how I’m feeling about watching it when it eventually airs but will probably give it a try.

Comment

• I haaaaated that movie! Why does the J keeps insisting in doing things I have no interest in watching?
                            sigpic

Comment

• I've never seen the Glenn Close Fatal Attraction, but am familiar enough with the scorned lover bunny burner plot to say that I'm most def gonna watch this. I like the idea of The J playing a supposed nice guy who is actually a cheater and I enjoy Lizzy Caplan in everything I've seen her in. Hopefully, they have good hot/hateful chemistry.

Comment

• So it appears Rolling Stone (which I thought might have folded) took note of the Beeks Anti-vax views and went with an article about the circle in Austin that they run in that is basically new age anti-vax holistic community. It is a lot.
                                Kimberly Van Der Beek, a wellness influencer, uses her platform to post photos of her family, their Texas compound, and Covid misinformation.

Comment

Working...
                                X